Notices

Originally Posted by smoku View Post
opendune_0.3-1maemo2 fixes the return key issue and fails installation if data was not downloaded correctly.
Updated maemo1 version with maemo 2 but there is the return key issue. Maybe i have wronged something?

Damn you, Smoku, damn you to hell! You would port this AFTER I lost my stylus. Hopefully I'm getting some new ones soon, lousy eBay.

Anyhow, awesome work, even though I can't really test it yet.

You rock, but are also damned.

By the way, I wonder how many people in the long run are going to be fired from there jobs because Smoku is porting such awesomeness? 'Cause I definitely envision myself spending more time than I should just playing games at work

I have to wonder what you're going to work on next. May I suggest something like xu4 or exult? Those would simply rock on the N900.

slaapliedje

Still stick at high score screen. Tried pretty much every variation I could think of. Using latest release
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 267 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Campinas, SP, Brazil
I confirm Bratag's position, installing opendune 0.3-1maemo2 did not solve the <ENTER> key issue:

Code:
[user@n900 user]% dpkg -l opendune | grep opendune
ii  opendune                                            0.3-1maemo2                       Classic Real-Time Strategy game

If we sets sound effect to off is there a chance to eliminate the little stuck problem? Even it is not a big problem...

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Strange.
I haven't played through the whole mission, but I'm able to start a game by pressing enter and skip the dialog pages with enter, so it definitely works.

Are you sure the intro screen is enter key related?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wow! Looks amazing!!
Do you plan a N8x0 version too? That would be great

Originally Posted by smoku View Post
Strange.
I haven't played through the whole mission, but I'm able to start a game by pressing enter and skip the dialog pages with enter, so it definitely works.

Are you sure the intro screen is enter key related?
The only thing that we noticed it's that we can't pass the insert-name screen. Maybe in the original game we need to press Esc and not Enter? I don't remenber...

I'm pretty sure it was enter..

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Is there a way to have the game fill the entire screen?
After installing Timidity I hope to get the MIDI music working, but alas. Dune 2 is without it's awesome music.
Is that a hard thing to get working, Smoku?
Other then that it runs really great and I have no "pause" or hiccups when I click units etc.
Stock clock settings on PR1.2.