Active Topics

Notices

Thanks for nice Webapps!! I haven't really heard of qwrt before but I see the benefits now

I tried wikipedia & google+
Looks like that all apps don't always want to install. Sometimes I got error but then eventually (including rebooting) they did install.

Using google+, for some reason most of the content was on black background and clicking 'refresh' opened the page in microB. Any pointers what could be wrong?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by rhk View Post
Thanks for nice Webapps!! I haven't really heard of qwrt before but I see the benefits now

I tried wikipedia & google+
Looks like that all apps don't always want to install. Sometimes I got error but then eventually (including rebooting) they did install.

Using google+, for some reason most of the content was on black background and clicking 'refresh' opened the page in microB. Any pointers what could be wrong?

Thanks!
Yes, I know that google+ app background is black dont know why even after checking the same link which I embedded into the app on pc which showed white background. Anyway thats why I named it as [beta] version.

As for your second question; thats is a normal behaviour, pressing any link opens MicroB or any other default browser.

p.s. can anyone help me solve this (pressing on link) problem for me thanks...

Some one was really going to compile all the web apps to make it one single deb,no ? waiting to see it ,if some one could make it possible !

The Following User Says Thank You to The Winter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
when installing twitter, a black screen opens with the taskswitcher button above and progress circle. after a few seconds it closes then nothing happens, it does not proceed to HAM. I rebooted several times already but it still wont install. the facebook webapp installed smoothly. any idea whats causing the problem? thanks!

Wow great stuff. Any chance you can make bofa.mobi (iPhone version) for N9?

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Barbados
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
when installing twitter, a black screen opens with the taskswitcher button above and progress circle. after a few seconds it closes then nothing happens, it does not proceed to HAM. I rebooted several times already but it still wont install. the facebook webapp installed smoothly. any idea whats causing the problem? thanks!
x2

i think twitter made some changes we might need new installer

new twitter installer please anyone?

new twitter installer please anyone?
sorry to say.. i'm a bit busy this week due to exams.. so i'll try to make it this weekend..probably...

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
sorry to say.. i'm a bit busy this week due to exams.. so i'll try to make it this weekend..probably...
bump

ten chars

bump

ten chars
sorry... tomorrow probably... with a tutorial to make your own app.

btw i dont find any problem with twitter webapp... try to shutdown and wait for 2mins ... and on again... then try installing... hope it works...

Tags
web app, webapps