Active Topics

Notices

Thanks for this info, it seems that it's related to my finding of "max/min" focus working during night mode. Well, we basically just need to wait for Nicolai looking into it, unless someone else here is knowledgeable enough, to point out certain code solution.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Thanks for this info, it seems that it's related to my finding of "max/min" focus working during night mode. Well, we basically just need to wait for Nicolai looking into it, unless someone else here is knowledgeable enough, to point out certain code solution.

/Estel
Manual focus works in night video mode, as well. Use
f/F or g/G key for manual focus.

nicolai

Nicolai, was there something changed in CSSU from latest CSSU update? I've tested it thoroughly day before CSSU, and I'm 100% sure, that only "0" and "1" worked, while f/F, and g/G did not.

Still, I've re-tested it now, and - indeed - it's working. So, thanks for pointing out, and this one is done

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2011-11-22 at 12:14.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by ayos! View Post
noobie question, i just want to be able to record dvd/hd quality, tried installing this via xterm but got an error, do i need kernel 49 for this to work? thanks
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=77695

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Here is a suggestion. Make camera-ui2 ignore the camera button (button clicked) if the shutter is closed. This would allow us to use camera button for other features through a slightly modified shortcutd.

?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Here is a suggestion. Make camera-ui2 ignore the camera button (button clicked) if the shutter is closed. This would allow us to use camera button for other features through a slightly modified shortcutd.
hmmm I already have half-press launch the task manager, do you mean something else?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post

?
im sure you can already do this....

No, He can't. You too can't.

Shortcutd (and another similar package, with less functionality, also using half-pressed camera button - but I don't remember it's name now) allow to use half-press (short and long) for some action. vi_ is proposing, to also use full_press to do some thing.

ho ever, I'm worried a little, about functionality of it - every time you do full-press, You also perform half-press, a 0,1 second earlier This may limit usage of full-press shortcut...
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

Last edited by Estel; 2011-11-24 at 20:12.

Posts: 650 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Ghent, Belgium
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
ho ever, I'm worried a little, about functionality of it - every time you do full-press, You also perform half-press, a 0,1 second earlier This may limit usage of full-press shortcut...
I'm sure this can be debounced

The Following User Says Thank You to petur For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Hy guys, new version here. This one should record DVD/HD videos with following stable fps:

1280x720@25
960x720@30
1024x576@30
720x576@30

Even if you use stock DSP codecs or stock kernel it is still worth to install it, it should record more smooth videos(i.e. no stutter at all) for stock resolutions.
But if I prefer to stay at stock kernel (e.g. to have uboot for testing Nemo) then is there any sense to install also new DSP codecs alongside with new camera-ui or do they break something in that case?

Tags
camera-ui, fremantle