Active Topics

Notices

i have eliminated all files, then i reinstall all packet and etc....

but problems seems the same...

i show you some screenshots..

i press monitor mode go to scan and i see 2 linea (my ilnea is the second)
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011030111582.jpg/]

then i go on monitor menù and press Inject enabled

[URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011030111584.jpg/]

press start packet capture and system show me this:

[URL=http://img849.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011030111583.png/]

when i go to access point for press autenthicate and start packet injection the button dont show me up!! like the image i had posted... the program show me the linea and finish!

Dunno if is my problem or my n900 or Linea.. Someone know how i can do ?

Thanks for help!

Last edited by colla84; 2011-03-01 at 11:12.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by colla84 View Post
i have eliminated all files, then i reinstall all packet and etc....

but problems seems the same...

i show you some screenshots..

i press monitor mode go to scan and i see 2 linea (my ilnea is the second)
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011030111582.jpg/]

then i go on monitor menù and press Inject enabled

[URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011030111584.jpg/]

press start packet capture and system show me this:

[URL=http://img849.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2011030111583.png/]

when i go to access point for press autenthicate and start packet injection the button dont show me up!! like the image i had posted... the program show me the linea and finish!

Dunno if is my problem or my n900 or Linea.. Someone know how i can do ?

Thanks for help!
when you go to monitor menu just press the enable button...the enable button will be dimmed & the disable button will be lighten...
this will show that your monitor mode is on....
now you dont need to press the ejection button at all cause the ejection is already enable by default....

at the access point menu you doing the right thing but after you have selected the access point that you wanna cracks just press "start packet ejection" n a x-term will popup...dont closed the x-term then go back to access point menu then press "authenticate" (another x-term will popup) then again go to access point menu & press "start package Injection"....at this point you just have to wait for another x-term to popup & watch fAircrack to it magic....

remember at the access point menu after you have selected any access point & press "start packet capture" you dont need to go back to monitor mode & enable the injection...the injection is already enable....

do the step again....

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
I tried getting a random MAC addresss but it doesn't work, I enabled extras devel and sent the command with xterm closed "apt-get install macchanger" but package was not found, so how do I change my MAC I know I can use a command in xterm but what about via macchanger?

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
when you go to monitor menu just press the enable button...the enable button will be dimmed & the disable button will be lighten...
this will show that your monitor mode is on....
now you dont need to press the ejection button at all cause the ejection is already enable by default....

at the access point menu you doing the right thing but after you have selected the access point that you wanna cracks just press "start packet ejection" n a x-term will popup...dont closed the x-term then go back to access point menu then press "authenticate" (another x-term will popup) then again go to access point menu & press "start package Injection"....at this point you just have to wait for another x-term to popup & watch fAircrack to it magic....

remember at the access point menu after you have selected any access point & press "start packet capture" you dont need to go back to monitor mode & enable the injection...the injection is already enable....

do the step again....
i do a lot time these steps but start package injection isn't up im afraid

i do a lot time these steps but start package injection isn't up im afraid
couldn't be....there must be something that you forgot to install to makes all these process works....
please give me all the list that you have install along with fAircrack on your N900...

Originally Posted by RenaldoTT View Post
I tried getting a random MAC addresss but it doesn't work, I enabled extras devel and sent the command with xterm closed "apt-get install macchanger" but package was not found, so how do I change my MAC I know I can use a command in xterm but what about via macchanger?
in x-term do this...

apt-get update
apt-get install macchanger

if you want to change your MAC adress there two method to do it...manual or auto...

manually : at the monitor mode just click at the MAC adress then change at manually...

Auto : at monitor mode just press enable or disable button on the injection button...this action will automatic change the MAC adress in favour if you install macchanger first...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
couldn't be....there must be something that you forgot to install to makes all these process works....
please give me all the list that you have install along with fAircrack on your N900...
for first i have install pyqt full, john, aircrack,
sudo apt-get install python
sudo apt-get install aircrack-ng
sudo apt-get install nano
sudo apt-get install sudser
sudo apt-get install John (John the Ripper)

cd MyDocs
/MyDocs$ tar -xzvf wl1251-maemo-0.1.tar.gz

Code:

/home/user/MyDocs/wl1251-maemo/binary/kernel-power: dpkg -i kernel-power_2.6.28-maemo46-wl1_armel.deb

Code:

/home/user/MyDocs/wl1251-maemo/binary/kernel-power: dpkg -i kernel-power-modules_2.6.28-maemo46-wl1_armel.deb

Code:

/home/user/MyDocs/wl1251-maemo/binary/kernel-power: dpkg -i kernel-power-flasher_2.6.28-maemo46-wl1_armel.deb

Code:

/home/user/MyDocs/wl1251-maemo/binary/kernel-power: dpkg -i kernel-power-bootimg_2.6.28-maemo46-wl1_armel.deb

.................................................. .................................................. ..

Code:

mkdir FAS

Part 4:
Code:

cd FAS

Part 5:
Code:

tar -xzvf /home/user/MyDocs/faircrack.tar.gz

i do command lsmod for see if driver are installed and are done!

i try to deinstall all (delete FAS directory) and reinstall all files, but like i never done nothing!

Last edited by colla84; 2011-03-01 at 15:14.

Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
in x-term do this...

apt-get update
apt-get install macchanger

if you want to change your MAC adress there two method to do it...manual or auto...

manually : at the monitor mode just click at the MAC adress then change at manually...

Auto : at monitor mode just press enable or disable button on the injection button...this action will automatic change the MAC adress in favour if you install macchanger first...

it worked, I was updating before, and it didn't work, but today Iran the update and success

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

now when do this command say operation no permitted at all steps

sudo gainroot

cd MyDocs

Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
now when do this command say operation no permitted at all steps

sudo gainroot

cd MyDocs
untar it using pc and transfer them to the n90 once extracted..

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!