Notices

hi,
i am alan i have a n9 and downloaded wazzap today i tried to set it up but their is a fail message which says fail-too-many:: and this keeps on coming, i have downloaded wazzap before and the same message came up so i uninstalled it and left it but i really need whatsapp now so please can someone help me, i am not good at understanding all the hard words about phones and computers so please keep it simple

Hello,
I have 21092012 installed but all of a sudden it stopped working... Now when I start wazapp, it shows the loading screen and after a while it exits.
Any idea what is causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Originally Posted by AlanRahimi View Post
hi,
i am alan i have a n9 and downloaded wazzap today i tried to set it up but their is a fail message which says fail-too-many:: and this keeps on coming, i have downloaded wazzap before and the same message came up so i uninstalled it and left it but i really need whatsapp now so please can someone help me, i am not good at understanding all the hard words about phones and computers so please keep it simple
http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Registr...too-many_error

Originally Posted by lenix View Post
Hello,
I have 21092012 installed but all of a sudden it stopped working... Now when I start wazapp, it shows the loading screen and after a while it exits.
Any idea what is causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,
http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Create_...roubleshooting

Originally Posted by AlanRahimi View Post
hi,
Hello Alan. I had also the same problem. This is the solution.
Install Bluestack on your Computer:

http://bluestacks.com/bstks_mac.html...estacks.com%2F

If you have account on whatsapp try to delete this one. I've done that with my old htc tattoo.

Now install bluestack and whatapp there.
Start whatsapp and register account with your phone number.
Then you must wait for call and it will tell you the 3-Digit. Now download the latest wazapp and put manually 3-Digit number.

That's worked for me

The Following User Says Thank You to buky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Originally Posted by vikified View Post
how's your battery idle consumption with this version?
it's normal!
It had not waste more consumption as normal!

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
Just a thought/suggestion to the great devs of wazapp. Can u add colour icons and background to the attach file menu instead of grey white combination??
or may b its coming in the later version may be?
overall great and wonderfull work by tgalal, cepi and others. Thanks a million

Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
try this version : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-1445.deb

try to uninstall current wazapp on ur phone,delete .deb files then install new one.hope it's working for u
good day Sir,,
i am trying to download the file you shared on dropbox, it does not want to download, it give me an error404 mesage

please help

Originally Posted by Thomaslt View Post
good day Sir,,
i am trying to download the file you shared on dropbox, it does not want to download, it give me an error404 mesage

please help
Download is still working.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp