Originally Posted by geohsia View Post
Interesting. There is not plug-in I need to install right? Doesn't work in Firefox either.
I've uninstalled maemo-geolocation and re-installed. Anyone else have any troubleshooting tips? I really need to figure this out. BTW, this doesn't seem to work in Firefox either.

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Austria (no kangaroos over here)
Don't know if it was mentioned before in this thread, but some people (including myself) have the issue that emails get deleted from (POP) server, even if the box for letting them stay on server in settings is checked:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...000#post690000

CU - M_99

EDIT: As the opener DarkPand0r should edit his first post and list all the bugs from this thread - would be very neat

Last edited by M_99; 2010-05-30 at 16:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to M_99 For This Useful Post:
Ok this is a strange one but whenever I enable my wifi connection the phone switches to 3g mode and since I am not in a 3g are ruins my cell reception. Its annoying to say the least.

Reflashed fiasco and emmc and this is no longer an issue.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Last edited by Bratag; 2010-06-01 at 14:09.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by elmonen View Post
anyone have problem downloading applications.. I flashed to 1.2 via flasher and now the phone can't get the application list so I can't dl my old applications :E
same problem here "failed to refresh catalogs"

Originally Posted by pulse View Post
same problem here "failed to refresh catalogs"
check catalog details
what repos failed

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by Wichall View Post
Is anyone else seeing very erratic animations of the 5 white circles during boot?
Only cold boots, IIRC. No visible effect though. And, it's not erratic methinks, just very fast?

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Originally Posted by ndi View Post
a) Works fine for most of us. Useless though.
b) It's twice as fast for me. Maybe you have a long or corrupted cache, history, etc. Try an all-clear.
c) Mine does. Haven't seen any complaints yet.
d) No issues. I'm pretty sure such a showstopper would go unnoticed.

My best guess is you either have something corrupted or ... well, something's corrupted, that's it, my brain stopped.

Try a hard reset first (battery pull AFTER powering down), uninstall some less-than-stable software, see how that goes. If not, I'm afraid it's full reflash for you.

Also, let it sit there a while after reboot. It does stuff right after. For much media, it does stuff for hours. Try a CPU Load Applet, see if it's loaded. Wait for it to die down.

Finally. Next up, re-implementing old S60 bugs.
a) i found that when i change regional settings it wont crash anymore but still cant suscribe i think the service isnt availble in my country
b) still slow after reflash fennec and microb are slow but opera works fine i dont know why
c)works fine after reflash
d)msn(pecan) was the problem

nokia and ovi catalogs wont refresh for some reason but maemo's and extras do

thanks anyway

Originally Posted by libaax View Post
I have gotten internal error conversation app closed. Anyone know what this is?
msn(pecan) is the problem

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I can't get my email to work. I am on Tmobile service in the USA. I follow the wizard instructions and got inbox once to fill with messages but couldn't send any out and the inbox did not receive new messages. Deleted the account and redid it but now don't even get to see the inbox! Does anyone have step by step instructions?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
Originally Posted by slipkornsaad View Post
Have you installed desktop command execution widgets? If so, it probably the one who causes freezes (not with pr 1.2 for now for me)
I also have erratic touchscreen behavior after the pr 1.2 update. Never used that command execution widget. Now after yet another total flash almost no apps and its back again. The screen is acting like someone is taping it (but they are not )