Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Do it better now, before new version. Trust me, once the new version is released, you will be imprisoned. So, go, it's time now, just a good advice.
Will there be a possibility to get my saves from the GBA games I play out and use em on another emulator?

I am wanting to play my pokemon save on my mums new phone but I need a .SAV format or something to play it with

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Will there be a possibility to get my saves from the GBA games I play out and use em on another emulator?

I am wanting to play my pokemon save on my mums new phone but I need a .SAV format or something to play it with
Really? There are a lot of better features you might ask, seriously. Please use your imagination a little.

Really? There are a lot of better features you might ask, seriously. Please use your imagination a little.
Well not really, that's a matter of opinion, and the ability to use a common save format is important for me.

Was just a request..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Well, there is no such a thing in the upcoming release, but it is easy to implement it, so you can expect export/import to .sav in the next after the next release. Is it acceptable for you?

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Well, there is no such a thing in the upcoming release, but it is easy to implement it, so you can expect export/import to .sav in the next after the next release. Is it acceptable for you?
Yeah, dude I was asking if it was possible, not demanding it for the next release.

What's with all the 'is this acceptable' nonsense?

Its a free app after all I don't EXPECT anything from you.

I was more wondering if there was a way to just convert the files used atm into .sav files.

My Contributions

Relax, ok, all I want is to create something better, outstanding from any other emulators. And after all hours spent on writing code (many, many, many lines) and seeing what the new release is I haven't expected a question about .sav for gba, sorry. Much, much better things are coming.
EDIT: There is no way to extract .sav from EmuMaster savestates by using hex editor (if you mean that), because they are compressed.

Last edited by elemental; 2012-08-12 at 20:35.

Relax, ok, all I want is to create something better, outstanding from any other emulators. And after all hours spent on writing code (many, many, many lines) and seeing what the new release is I haven't expected a question about .sav for gba, sorry. Much, much better things are coming.
EDIT: There is no way to extract .sav from EmuMaster savestates by using hex editor (if you mean that), because they are compressed.
Ahh I see. Well another lil feature request!

Turbo speed for certain systems! GBA/SNES/NES

Other emulators have a way to sort of disable frame limiter and let you fly along, can make some games more fun to mess around on

My Contributions

I have already mentioned that it's coming. But keep going, any ideas are welcome. Have in mind that I won't reveal any other feature in the next release now.
EDIT: It's rather fastforward than disabling frame limiter. I added latter one to my TODO list.

I have already mentioned that it's coming. But keep going, any ideas are welcome. Have in mind that I won't reveal any other feature in the next release now.
EDIT: It's rather fastforward than disabling frame limiter. I added latter one to my TODO list.
You may have already said some or all of these but im spitballing

Multi disc image support for PSX?
OpenGL rendering. not sure if EmuMaster already does this :S
Ability to play two player with two SixAxis controllers?

My Contributions

1. no comment
2. don't know what you mean
a. blit textures on screen - using OpenGL from first version
b. use OpenGL in PSX GPU emulation - no
3. already - except PSX