Active Topics

Notices

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
My records show, to me.
And you got your code.
Ahhh, i should have seen earlier, my bad.
Incoming!

The Following User Says Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
Wrong assumption. 3.8 is in fact the firmware for the older watch.

It's a trivial fix in pebbled though.
Ah! Thanks for the clarification and all your work on this! As you're not accepting donations, I'd like to send a virtual beer !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gapintheclouds For This Useful Post:
The Ubuntu pebble app seems to have borrowed a fair bit of pebbled. It says it has a lot of the pebble time functionality done, so it might be worth a look to see if there's anything we could borrow back:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mzanett...rk/trunk/files

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
I've been bitten by this pebble time bug where weekday alarms sometimes don't go off on time:

https://forums.getpebble.com/discuss...always-working

Supposedly it's fixed in firmware v2.7, but pebbled doesn't say v2.7 is the latest so I can't upgrade. Any chance we could get a new release supporting v2.7 please?

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Maybe, it's not proper thread for this, but is there any support for Pebble Time with Maemo 5? Or, not ported yet? I could be a beta-tester for this...

Thank you. Best wishes.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Wroclaw, Poland
Hi!
Since latest early access release (2.0.1.7) all my faces and apps which have js-part on phone does not work (f.ex. Real Weather, Timely and Pebblets).

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
I'm not getting any problems here. I installed Timely and the weather seems to work well. Nice watchface, thanks!

I just pushed a change to smokku on github that uses the software version instead of hardware to decide whether to push timeline pins for notifications, so the pebble classics with the new firmware should get notifications now. Needs testing though please.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by wickedsten View Post
Hi!
Since latest early access release (2.0.1.7) all my faces and apps which have js-part on phone does not work (f.ex. Real Weather, Timely and Pebblets).
I also have problems for the last couple of days with weather updates with 'real weather' and 'love weather' but I have still not updated to 2.0.1.7 so maybe related to the data source?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Oh, the weather on the MyStyle watchface has stopped working. The XMLHttpRequest to Yahoo for a location lookup goes through, but the result is null, which makes the js app fail.

The Following User Says Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:

Tags
pebble, pebble time, pebbled