Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by guilledoc View Post
just asking every time i lock my phone and then unlock the descktop shows and not the last app im using any idea why its happening?
My N900 doesn't behave like this. After unlocking I get the same view I had before:
  • desktop > lock > unlock > desktop
  • app > lock > unlock > app
  • taskswitcher > lock > unlock > taskswitcher
  • app menu > lock > unlock > app menu

The Following User Says Thank You to algiz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Liverpool, England
Originally Posted by algiz View Post
My N900 doesn't behave like this. After unlocking I get the same view I had before:
  • desktop > lock > unlock > desktop
  • app > lock > unlock > app
  • taskswitcher > lock > unlock > taskswitcher
  • app menu > lock > unlock > app menu
are you using qtlockscreen?

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by poogash View Post
are you using qtlockscreen?
Yes, but just since a week. Before that it was at least desktop > desktop and app > app. (I don't want to uninstall qtlockscreen to test the other two cases )

The Following User Says Thank You to algiz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
I am not using qtlockscreen and can confirm that my N900 behaves just like what algiz said. ie,
desktop > lock > unlock > desktop
app > lock > unlock > app
taskswitcher > lock > unlock > taskswitcher
app menu > lock > unlock > app menu

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by algiz View Post
Yes, but just since a week. Before that it was at least desktop > desktop and app > app. (I don't want to uninstall qtlockscreen to test the other two cases )
It was mentioned somewhere on the qtlockscreen threads that the last used application may show up.

for some reason status orientationlock applet is not shown anymore. Is there a way to re-enable it ?

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Hi guys, finally dived in to CSSU, and loving all the enhancements. The CSSU team (and early testers) have done a fantastic job IMO, kudos to all involved.

So far, I only see a couple of issues, one which is the well known E-mail crashing problem. I installed CSSU on a reflashed device (rootfs and emmc), and within 10 minutes of installing CSSU and just reconfiguring settings, the e-mail application crashed (the client wasn't loaded, I got the banner 'Internal e-mail application closed'). This behaviour persisted sporadically for a couple of hours, but since installing some additional applicatons from Extras, it seems to have stopped. I'll have to keep an eye on it I guess...

The other thing I've noticed (so far) is that Currency Exchange Widget v0.1.5.1 isn't connecting - it just gives an offline response on the widget. I'm not sure if it is related to CSSU, I did a Power Search and searched this thread but couldn't find any references to other people have the same problem. I can confirm I had the same version loaded and working pre CSSU. Is anyone else able to confirm whether they have the same problem?

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by travla View Post
The other thing I've noticed (so far) is that Currency Exchange Widget v0.1.5.1 isn't connecting - it just gives an offline response on the widget. I'm not sure if it is related to CSSU, I did a Power Search and searched this thread but couldn't find any references to other people have the same problem. I can confirm I had the same version loaded and working pre CSSU. Is anyone else able to confirm whether they have the same problem?
It is working for me, maybe you have to reconfigure the
update or currency settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Thank you all for the great work!

I do however have one question; how can I disable portrait mode for only the desktop? I tried adding hildon-desktop to blacklist in transitions.ini, but it had no effect after rebooting.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
@nicolai
Thanks for at least verifying that it is working with CSSU. I've tried updating it several times (and by changing currency units), but no luck. I'll contact the dev to see if he has any idea what the issue may be.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade