Notices

Are you saying you've got even more to add???

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Upp15 View Post
Ok, I turned bt off from the phone an hour ago, and again on a moment ago. Devices are now connected, but Rockpool(d) does not realize it.

The status states, that the daemon was started this morning at 6:30, which was the time, when I restarted it manually.
Can you fetch the log for the time when you enabled bt (eg. devel-su + journalctl -bl)?
Also to confirm - it's about jolla1 device on latest (2.0.2.48) release? To know whether I can try to reproduce it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abranson View Post
Are you saying you've got even more to add???
Yes, I told you I'm working on it %P It just takes a bit longer than I expected, hard to plan personal time with small kid.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Thank you so much for all the hard work guys, apps like this make Sailfish a pleasure to use. Like the visibility & openness of the development too, it's really interesting.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Mar 2016 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Can you fetch the log for the time when you enabled bt (eg. devel-su + journalctl -bl)?
Also to confirm - it's about jolla1 device on latest (2.0.2.48) release? To know whether I can try to reproduce it
Ehm ... I have used Terminal a bit, but I'm not too familiar with Linux. Do I have to be in a certain folder, when I do that journalctl ?

I have Jolla C nowadays, with the latest SFOS 2.0.2.48.

Originally Posted by Upp15 View Post
Ehm ... I have used Terminal a bit, but I'm not too familiar with Linux. Do I have to be in a certain folder, when I do that journalctl ?

I have Jolla C nowadays, with the latest SFOS 2.0.2.48.
No any folder will do, just make sure you're root by entering 'devel-su' then your password. You can only access the right logs as root.

Just spotted one unexpected result of notification cutoff.
EMail delivery is not realtime and mail may be held on MTAs for some time. When it arrives to mailbox and syncs back to phone there's certain delay. Notification timestamp though is original time of the mail - i.e. sent time (not received or delivered time). So if the delay when message is delivered to phone is more than one hour - notification is suppressed as outdated.
Need to look at notification internals whether it has any other reliable timestamp. So far this is how it works. Just for you to know and not to be surprised.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Reporting the first crash bug:

Rockpool crashes (and makes the Jolla C unresponsive) when saving the settings from EuroFootball

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Any logs you could fetch during the crash?

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
Any logs you could fetch during the crash?
How can I check out the log?

Tags
pebble, smartwatch