Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
one of intresting for developers: are latest release running qt5.2?
Another one: is SDL finally allowed in harbour? (tetrepetete is sooo cool and addicting, it's '90s yet again) Did the qml bugs in displaying imgs got fixed so quickddit is usable for cat viewing(and official together app can reinstate swipe back)?

edit: quickddit, it's the double d not t stupid
edit2: get tetrepetete here: https://thp.io/2013/tetrepetete/ really the coolest version of the game that starts with T I've had the chance to play (though no pause on swipe out, which can happen, so watch out when you hit that 80k, it's crazy at that point)

Last edited by szopin; 2014-03-17 at 22:21.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Another one: is SDL finally allowed in harbour? (tetrepetete is sooo cool and addicting, it's '90s yet again) Did the qml bugs in displaying imgs got fixed so quickddit is usable for cat viewing(and official together app can reinstate swipe back)?
SDL: Not yet (https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/sdk-...libraries.conf), but sometime in the future.

QML bugs: if you can provide me with a testcase (ideally reported in Qt's bugtracker upstream at bugreports.qt-project.org), I can get it looked into.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to w00t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
anyone else noticed Quick Feedback app on the Jolla section of the store?

Originally Posted by w00t View Post
SDL: Not yet (https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/sdk-...libraries.conf), but sometime in the future.

QML bugs: if you can provide me with a testcase (ideally reported in Qt's bugtracker upstream at bugreports.qt-project.org), I can get it looked into.
Thanks! I'll ask quickditt dev to post actual bug, in its thread he mentioned it being qml/qt bug that any image > jolla native resolution screwed with the ability to swipe back. Thank you!

edit: it is obviously quickddit, not tt, gah

Last edited by szopin; 2014-03-17 at 21:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
Are you able to see your wifi router admin screens? That should help you find the IP your Jolla currently has, assuming you don't have lots of unknown devices on your network.
Got the right IP from the router. Now SSH connects over wifi.
Fixed phone using these instructions: https://together.jolla.com/question/...fore-updating/

Uhh...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 113 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Germany
I liked the old look better. Think it was more consistent. The highlight of new covers looks strange for example. Also the ambient color calculation was better before. My favorite picture which was orange ambient color now is ugly yellow

But the performance got really improved (wasn't bad before)

Last edited by djselbeck; 2014-03-17 at 21:21.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djselbeck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Vienna, Austria
my phone doesn't show the update, although I disabled all openrepos from warehouse... can someone help me?

thanks!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by dommau View Post
my phone doesn't show the update, although I disabled all openrepos from warehouse... can someone help me?

thanks!
You just have to wait. Good things will come.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-03-17 at 21:49.

I didn't follow latest announcements. Is there any ETA when Sailfish installation instructions for CyanogenMod based hardware adaptations will be published? (Same question goes for Nemo I guess). Waiting for updated Jolla hardware revision with another modem is probably futile until the next device, but installing Sailfish on other devices can be a good option meanwhile.

The Following User Says Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 113 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Germany
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
There you are! Pls fix quickddit, w00t will help
why should i fix it? I don't even use it

The Following User Says Thank You to djselbeck For This Useful Post:

Tags
"soon", "sooner", "when?"