Any more takers to post #38?

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by thoughtout.biz
I've thought about it, but from what I can see, your stand will not work with an Archos PMA430 (it has all its connectors -- which are extremely needed! -- on the right hand side). I really need something that will "service" both devices; at the moment I'm using an el cheapo wooden foldable picture stand.

And the prototype looks too beautiful to start hacking at it with a dremel...

Mike do you have a pcture of the 770 in the Ped2 stand? $7.50 for washers and a longer threaded rod? That would bring the price to what with shipping $50.00???????????

Originally Posted by wiredless
Mike do you have a pcture of the 770 in the Ped2 stand? $7.50 for washers and a longer threaded rod? That would bring the price to what with shipping $50.00???????????
Wiredless,

No, we do not have a picture. Yes, ABOUT $7.50 for the "XL" kit (Free for the first timers), quality and individuality comes price. $50.00, no actually a few dollars more, most shipping chargers alone are +$5.25 plus handling and shipping box cost.

As you can see from our reviews these are high quality solid steel stands (pedestals) with baked-on hard coat finish. It will out last the device's lifetime and maybe yours!

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Let me also say the the PED2 has been featured TechTV with Leo Laporte and Amber MacArthur on CALL FOR HELP<<<click to play

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Last edited by thoughtout.biz; 2006-09-27 at 17:45.

I'll be placing an order this evening. Had to chew on it for awhile to decide on which color I wanted. hate it when decisions are needed.

Order placed. I went with the white, as the pictures of the black one just don't seem to punch as much. And, I hope I notated my order correctly.

I almost had a few other friends interested in the various stands, and one in the mac mag pro. seems he doesn't have the pro mac, so the lock would be covering up the ethernet port. oops!

Originally Posted by spycedtx
Order placed. I went with the white, as the pictures of the black one just don't seem to punch as much. And, I hope I notated my order correctly.

I almost had a few other friends interested in the various stands, and one in the mac mag pro. seems he doesn't have the pro mac, so the lock would be covering up the ethernet port. oops!
You placed the order correctly! Tell your friend the NON PRO Magstay is coming.

Thanks
Mike

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

yep- I just bought the black one- did you get my email about the adaptor??

awesome stand- top quality.

Thanks

DCarter

You placed the order correctly! Tell your friend the NON PRO Magstay is coming.

Thanks
Mike

will do! Might I suggest you put up a few better pictures of the black version? It's hard to tell how pretty it might be, compared to the white one.

side note: i can't log in to my account, as i never set a password, and the 'retrieve password' doesn't send me anything.