Active Topics

Poll: WSOD - Who has had one?
Poll Options
WSOD - Who has had one?

Originally Posted by egs View Post
Great news! I like my N800 better than the N770 - much faster. But, I do miss that hard case/cover that the N770 had. I made a little protective cardboard insert that I put in the old N770 pouch, then slide in the new N800 pouch near the insert. I then always insert the LCD side to the side that has the cardboard insert in the N770 pouch. That gives the LCD a little more protection. In addition, since I have the N800 pouch inside of the N770 pouch, I even have some room to put in my spare (old N770) battery along any spare SD cards. ;-) Low budget and it works.

You may still get an N810. That would be even better.
Did they send you a full box with everything in it? I just sent my 770 to them, UPS said it was delivered on Monday, 6 days ago, but Nokia system still says waiting for delivery. So how long have you been waiting for the N800 after they received your bad 770?
Thanks.

Originally Posted by racky View Post
Did they send you a full box with everything in it? I just sent my 770 to them, UPS said it was delivered on Monday, 6 days ago, but Nokia system still says waiting for delivery. So how long have you been waiting for the N800 after they received your bad 770?
Thanks.
Be sure to read the prior posts. Once they get the 770, it took about a month before they gave up repairing/replacing the 770 with a like 770 and shipped an N800 to me. Lately it sounds like the N800 is in short supply. You may luck out and get an N810! ;-) And yes, it was a complete new N800 box with all of the usual accessories included with it.

Originally Posted by egs View Post
Be sure to read the prior posts. Once they get the 770, it took about a month before they gave up repairing/replacing the 770 with a like 770 and shipped an N800 to me. Lately it sounds like the N800 is in short supply. You may luck out and get an N810! ;-) And yes, it was a complete new N800 box with all of the usual accessories included with it.
Thanks, I should ask how long it took you to receive the n800 after you faxed the paper back to them. But I guess it only took a few days. I don't think they will send me a N810, the worst case would be just refund me the money that I paid for my 770. By that time, all the N800 will be sold out, then I just have to buy the N810.

Last edited by racky; 2008-05-18 at 00:17.

Originally Posted by racky View Post
Thanks, I should ask how long it took you to receive the n800 after you faxed the paper back to them.
I think it took a little less than 1 week.