Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Ahho...android is the cost. The funny thing is to support sailfish you have to buy an android Xperia x

Should we do that?

Maybe Apple becomes the niche brand again in the future with 1 percent market share.

Predators vs penguins 2-2!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-06 at 09:50.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Ahho...android is the cost. The funny thing is to support sailfish you have to buy an android Xperia x

Should we do that?

Maybe Apple becomes the niche brand again in the future with 1 percent market share.

Predators vs penguins 2-2!

In re pc wars, isn't Microsoft winning that one?

Once the penguins beat the caps I lost interest

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
In re pc wars, isn't Microsoft winning that one?

Once the penguins beat the caps I lost interest
I never liked the capitalists in Washington. But I do think we need to save the pinguins and their environment. But if it was up to me, I would let the predators eat the penguins alive.

Have you seen some games?

I never liked the capitalists in Washington. But I do think we need to save the pinguins and their environment. But if it was up to me, I would let the predators eat the penguins alive.
Well, to add some intrigue, the star player of the Washington Capitals is Russian...

Well, to add some intrigue, the star player of the Washington Capitals is Russian...
Putin playin?

Putin playin?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FpjpI8P3j6...n%2Bhockey.jpg
Ha Ha. No! Alex Ovechkin

Ha Ha. No! Alex Ovechkin
Oh, Sir Alex. Right. Maybe he will be kicked out to LasVegas Golden Nuggets

How far to Area 51? Anyone visited the Area 51 fence?

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-06 at 20:23.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
PC wars ...laptop wars are done...over...and Linux has been considered the winner...
Ahh, I see! That must why every laptop you buy from PC World comes with Linux pre-installed. That must be why every printer, scanner, mouse and VR helmet comes with Linux drivers. That must be why every commercial software you ever buy comes only in a Linux variety.

Oh, wait...

"Considered the winner." By whom, I wonder?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Ahh, I see! That must why every laptop you buy from PC World comes with Linux pre-installed. That must be why every printer, scanner, mouse and VR helmet comes with Linux drivers. That must be why every commercial software you ever buy comes only in a Linux variety.

Oh, wait...

Pichlo, time to vote!

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post

Oh, wait...

Well, it has been a slow road but we are getting there.
Lately more and more my colleagues are ditching their Windows workstations and installing Linux instead; it has been that way for a long time with developers but has recently also spread to the auxillary roles too. (managers, secretaries, maintanance crew...)

Sure the official install image is still windows but as there are also well-supplrted alternatives it is easy to try Linux instead.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson