Active Topics

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Leeds, UK
I'm in Leeds with my N900!

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Originally Posted by Janniman View Post
I'm in Leeds with my N900!
Wahay! - 3 people so far

Originally Posted by porselinaheart View Post
there's a n900 user community in Malaysia where I'm at (about 100-200 users) but I've yet to run into anyone randomly using it. Most of the time i get the 'what phone is that?' comment.OT strangely enough, quite a few girls seem to be attracted to the UI.
oh which part of Malaysia is that? hehe I got someone asking me if I the phone was an iPhone 4..the blasphemy!!

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
I spotted an older man sitting in front of me on the tube in Stockholm Sweden the other day playing zenbound on his apparently pretty new N900

Outside of a Subway/Starbucks (they were right next door to each other) - We talked for around 10 min until I found he didn't have rootsh installed or know what Linux was then I gave him a fake number and walked away.

Yes, this really did happen. He still loved the phone though.

The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxts For This Useful Post:
Posts: 152 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West Virginia
Huntington WV (Marshall University WE ARE MARSHALL) saw no one. Year+ later in the Washington DC area, still have yet to see one. I still get the 'what is THAT' when I bust out the phone... makes me sad, and proud.

Kinda like owning my Gen1 Scion xB... I'm special.

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ United States
Originally Posted by coderedcomputing View Post

Kinda like owning my Gen1 Scion xB... I'm special.
that makes me wonder in what way ur special

I own this phone from last 6 months and have never seen another person having N900. I am from Delhi-Noida, India.

Every other day i get a response ohhh what phone is this???

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Long Beach
how about an app that natifies you when an n900 user is near your. the distance could be adjustable to the whole world. it could be a chatroom. so that if you select city size distance: everyone in the city, with the app installed, would show up in chatroom.

just an idea.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I own this phone for about 3 months now and spotted a guy in his 30s in the Munich subway 2 weeks ago... that was the first time I saw the Mugen power battery in reallife. Of course its size is impressive, so that guy couldn't be overseen...

I ordered one of those batteries for me the same day, as I do care for battery life much more than for the appearance of my favorite toy
5 days ago I saw teenagers making fun of my little brick...

But it feels good to know that there at least 2 users in Munich (me included) with a Mugen battery "modded" N900 now