Active Topics

Haii all

i need a internet dialer software for nokia n900.(dialer need for middle east contrys) Last six month iam searching for this software. i want i make call through voip.(site name is www.metrovoipcalls.com) i have a account in this site. but there is no dialer for this site. nokia e series there is a software prontodialer.sis,we can login through this software and we can makecalls through this software can i get like this software in nokia n 900.

or is there is any SIP settings i have to do for this metrovoipcalls site. Is there is any commaon dialer software nokia n900.

Please anybody can help me

hey guys i don't need widget to check my phone balance please all i need is a command script to check it and put it with the queen beacon command on *220# SO PLEASE ANY HELP????

Originally Posted by moudy91 View Post
hey guys i don't need widget to check my phone balance please all i need is a command script to check it and put it with the queen beacon command on *220# SO PLEASE ANY HELP????
I also need the same command script...

Last edited by AKEEL; 2010-10-09 at 04:47.

Please help......

Originally Posted by AKEEL View Post
i need is a command script to check it and put it with the queen beacon command on *220# - I also need the same command script...
Just dial the number from the keypad. I have stored *21*nnnnn# (where nnnn represents my home phone) as a number in Contacts so I can quickly divert calls to my home number. I also store #21# to cancel divert.

I have no problems (since the PR1.2 update, IIRC)

Rgrds

F

hey i know that and am using the keypad to check my balance and its very easy but i don't want that way i want to check my balance with a command to put it on my desktop, and BTW the USSD after the update ( PR1.2 ) it will damage the phone is you realize that.
so anyone got the solution to check my balance on the desktop ? i need it on a command to executed from the ( queen beacon or desktop command )
thank you.

anyone have the solution yet ?!!??!?!

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Did you check the USSD widget ?

yes i tried the USSD widget but every time i install it my phone get damage i try it 3 times and i flashed my phone after that, so am waiting someone to help me with a simple script to check my credit

hey there

http://forums.internettablettalk.com...d=1#post853171

I have the same problem.
perhaps we can find any solution in my thread.

i test around with queen beecon, but no solution yet

Greetz
Erazor

Tags
dial, dialing, lack of phone features, lack of quality control, sms, telephony, ussd