Notices

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by jamie721 View Post
I would realy like to see xcom: apocolypse or something from that series.
ok also xcom. but if i have something to say it is going to be 'Enemy Unknown' and 'Terror From The Deep' or X-COM 1 & 2, which will always be the best ones.

I do like UFO: AI game that has been developed for linux & other plats...

So far i could really see myself spending even more time on the N900 if i had these games:
Colonization
X-COM 1 & 2

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-03-08 at 23:56.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
might and magic 6 the mandate of heaven i lost so much time to that game lol

Hey what about Zdoom/Skulltag? it's better than normal doom both open source...skulltag can be played online and they can run alot of really awesome wad files...like halo/CS:S/Codmw and some other cool wads

Infiniverse just got GPLed (lone explorer edition, but I guess that's all there is)

Also DoomRL, AliensRL, actually any roguelike would be cool. The only things available seem to be POWDER and ADOM x86 binary with qemu

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
im just going to ask agian.

is there some manual / guide on howto port games so i could maybe do it myself.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
would lik to see mafia game on my n900.....is it possible

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Infiniverse just got GPLed (lone explorer edition, but I guess that's all there is)

Also DoomRL, AliensRL, actually any roguelike would be cool. The only things available seem to be POWDER and ADOM x86 binary with qemu
You mad?

...nethack

Ok, now someone is going to say "mate, you're boring", but I must ask some stuff.

Firstly, I'm not a programmer. But, IF there is a Lunux compatibile application (Debian that is), is it possible to port it into Maemo 5 device without the ARM cpu crosscompilation (or whatever it is called)?
The thing I'm talking here is a game I was trying to run it on maemo for some time (And EasyDebian), but I've been failing all the way.
Unreal Tournament. There's an UT_Demo for Linux.
I WANT IT.
I can't even imagine all the cool games and mods one would create for a simple UT demo for Maemo... Bah.

Last edited by ZeNzO; 2011-03-17 at 20:00.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
You can run it under qemu, but it will be sloooooowwwww.

Tags
desktop, fremantle, game, linux, mac os x, maemo, maemo 5, port, request, speculation, windows, wow for n900