Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I think its pretty much the same in all countries. Business models is not what it use to be, in any country, no matter what business we are talking about. The countries that manage to transform and adjust(mostly from producing to service area) will be most successful. Plus, environmental benefits will be more important when we changing the climate. Fresh air, water, no/limiten enviromental changes or wars. It's also important for a country to have stable leadership. Which unfortunately is not the case in too many places for different reason.

So many areas changing and keep changing due to technology progressing...

Unfortunately it seems that more and more countries trying to protect their countries markets. Personally I think the countries that will trade most and also freely will be most successful.

Business is not pretty, it never were and will never be. Unfortunately.

What if they world ends with Google handles all and everything and give each human equally food and money per day. Could be we never know...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-08-18 at 20:55.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
I have a friend from France that buys two jugs of Maple syrup everytime he visits me in US. Says he can't get it where he lives. Somewhere near Strasbourg. Likes it on his cottage cheese.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
I have a friend from France that buys two jugs of Maple syrup everytime he visits me in US. Says he can't get it where he lives. Somewhere near Strasbourg. Likes it on his cottage cheese.
How much for two?

Each jug is a quart (about a liter) and can go for about $15 to $20 per jug. Prices can vary and depends on grade.

Each jug is a quart (about a liter) and can go for about $15 to $20 per jug. Prices can vary and depends on grade.
Grades of what? Suger?

Maybe someone else can answer in detail. I'm on vacation at the beach...

Maybe someone else can answer in detail. I'm on vacation at the beach...

Never mind. Google image saved your day. Relax@ the beach. You should have a note seven now so you could write the messages here subsurface. With the Spen that is. Take care...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-08-18 at 20:36.

The olympics is almost over and congrats to all the medalists. An extra well done to winner of the fair play. Price. One of 17 in all time.

https://www.olympic.org/news/fair-pl...-sportsmanship

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
When I first saw that, I was reminded of this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPUL0Fqva5A

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Never mind. Google image saved your day. Relax@ the beach. You should have a note seven now so you could write the messages here subsurface. With the Spen that is. Take care...
Thanks! Had a great time at the beach in Assateague VA. But no Note 7 for me. So no taking underwater notes on sea life! Looking for something new and different. Currently interested in the Lenovo Phab 2 Pro which is coming out in September.

Anyways, here is a photo I took on the beach at dusk with my Note edge (now 2 years old).
Attached Images

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson