Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Paris
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Has anyone filed a bug request on it Reggie isn't going to just happen by this thread and fix it submit a proper bug request and who knows he might fix it.
Sounds like a plan, https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=10063

The Following User Says Thank You to DeargDoom For This Useful Post:
Number of pages displayed lowered. See if that works better.

Thanks.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
I'm a bit puzzled here...
Nothing personnal here but if I understand well :
1) Everybody knows about this bug
2) One SuperMod made extra theme because (also) of this problem
3) Still, all supermods don't "bother" reporting bug to the one they know can fix this
4) We are talking about the "Official" Theme of the "Official" Web site

I know this is a community web site but from the investment done in upgrading the hardware I would have thought that one would bother fixing this old and annoying glitch...

I'm just puzzled by the idea of developping a whole workaround theme rather than fixing the main one or creating a bug.

Really...

@Reggie
Indeed, Next is now visible on the Speculation.... thread. Last is not.
Thanks already and keep going with this effort.
BTW: Works flawless on Androïd...does that give you some info?

EDIT: NOK at bottom of page. Not strategic though...

Last edited by atz6975; 2010-04-28 at 20:58.

Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
Number of pages displayed lowered. See if that works better.

Thanks.
Wow. That was quick.

The problem still exists though as atz noticed. When there are page numbers of more than three digits I think there is only room for three "page number" links.

Is it possible to have this logic?

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
I always access the Subscriptions page as my main page for TMO. It's quite badly broken on the N900 due to it not being optimized for low resolution of 800 pixels wide.

Can TMO be set to a width of 1024 or something when a web browser with referral of 'N900' is seen? or some specific referral such as "1024 N900" or something. (then I won't have to try and somehow get greasemonkey working with the javascript)

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by atz6975 View Post
I'm a bit puzzled here...
Nothing personnal here but if I understand well :
1) Everybody knows about this bug
2) One SuperMod made extra theme because (also) of this problem
3) Still, all supermods don't "bother" reporting bug to the one they know can fix this
4) We are talking about the "Official" Theme of the "Official" Web site

I know this is a community web site but from the investment done in upgrading the hardware I would have thought that one would bother fixing this old and annoying glitch...

I'm just puzzled by the idea of developping a whole workaround theme rather than fixing the main one or creating a bug.

Really...

You don't really think I made Minimalist theme because of the numbers running over do you? Minimalist theme has been around years before we even know what a N900 was, years before current main theme, and well even before t.m.o. Minimalist theme was designed to contain no images and to decrease download size for cell connections. When the minimalist theme was created we all had N8x0s.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by atz6975 View Post
@Reggie
Indeed, Next is now visible on the Speculation.... thread. Last is not.
Thanks already and keep going with this effort.
The whole page navigation bar is now on its own row. This should now be fixed.

Thanks.

Last edited by Reggie; 2010-05-03 at 15:06.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
The whole page navigation bar is now on its own row. This should now be fixed.

Thanks.
Wonderful. Thanks a million.

EDIT: Looking at that thread I notice that the Last link can still be pushed out under worst case conditions. I find that no big deal though as there is still the Go to Page menu.

It doesnt look broken at all now which was the niggly thing for me before. Nice work.

Last edited by DeargDoom; 2010-05-09 at 22:51.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Abu Dhabi, UAE
Just want to point out another solution for this problem, posted the same thing at an another thread. Zoom out a bit, not a lot though, and press on the CTRL+Shift+i buttons. This should kinda reformat the layout of the page a bit to adjust to the zoom level, leading the navigation links to be shown properly.
I'm posting this because on my phone the links still don't show up right, so i'm guessing other members might face the problem after the fix. Also, this solution works with other websites as well (for example check this site out on your phones http://www.cinestarcinemas.com/English/Default.aspx, some elements are overlapping, but if you zoom out, they go back to their right location) so i think it's a handy tip for n900 users to know.