Active Topics

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "Listen to music while in a call" with eighteen posts has been merged into this thread.

I have the answer...

Because it runs Linux.

hey everyone..

i had an Nokia E90 and N95 before buying the n900..and both of those phones were capable of playing music from the music player while you were in a call or even atleast you the camera when in a call..

for example, you are using a bluetooth headset and that you see something that you need to a picture, i m pretty sure we dont havta disconnect calls to do that..

am i missing something or is there a fix for that?

any input wll be greatly appreciated@!!

it's no way.
btw, i did have an n95 8GB, why couldn't I play mp3 during a call? it would say "sth is busy" sth like that.
btw, if u play music, ur contact will hear that, won't he?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
i do not believe this is a bug

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by rsegerda@sina.com View Post
i do not believe this is a bug
True, it's simply the current design that does not allow it. And N900 is a completely different software platform than N95, hence comparing them does not help.

Originally Posted by Andre Klapper View Post
True, it's simply the current design that does not allow it. And N900 is a completely different software platform than N95, hence comparing them does not help.
So does that mean that there is absolutely no way to get that feature ontot he n900 ?

playing romantic music while wooing girls on the phone had been a very effective tactic..

Originally Posted by di1in View Post
playing romantic music while wooing girls on the phone had been a very effective tactic..
dat was my exact intention..not only that the camera thing..

aw cmon..there gotta be some way of getting this **** done..i wish i was more into programmin

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by di1in View Post
So does that mean that there is absolutely no way to get that feature ontot he n900 ?

i used to do this on my E71..cant do so on n900..sadly my late night calls to my girlfriend have stopped being fun now..i have spend double the amount n my girl isnt impressed!!

Tags
question