Posts: 63 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Chandler, AZ, USA
That stand looks sweet. I wouldn't mind seeing one in ABS that matches the OEM case from nokia so that you could just slide the 770 in to the base, that would be pretty nifty.

Wow. Nice stand. Don't know that I want it. Extraneous to the way I do things. Hope it does get to market, though. Good luck.

We have many "XL" Ped2 prototypes device pedestals configured here at THOUGHT OUT...Co. and use them for various things. The standard Ped2 has a configurable setup (PEDHead) for any size from 2 to 3 inches, this works with practically all vertical portable electronic devices. The PEDHead design feature allows for an optimal pivoting viewing angle at any moment. All contacting edges of the holder incorporates 3M rubber protection and grip (your device will not fall out, even in a car - see FlexPED for auto, boat application etc).

We are interested in bringing this to your market and have the ability to do so feasibly right away. If you are interested please contact me with your request at mike@thoughtout.biz

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Last edited by thoughtout.biz; 2006-09-24 at 13:48.

I would be interested in such a holder for my Nokia 770. I will watch this forum for any further information from Mike.

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ UK
The XL Ped2 prototype looks perfect for a 770, looking forward to being able to try one (dunno if you ship internationally, though)

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ Texas
Originally Posted by thoughtout.biz
We have many "XL" Ped2 prototypes device pedestals configured here at THOUGHT OUT...Co. and use them for various things.
I was bemused by your "MagStay Pro" device. When I first heard of the magnetic connector on the Mac Books, I thought "how clever!", which is the general response to most of what Apple does. Then I bought a MacBook Pro core-duo and discovered that the power connector is a two-edged sword, mixed blessing, etc... Your product reverses Apple's novelty, but what is really needed (as an engineer, I cannot help myself) is a lever on the existing power plug that allows a choice; i.e., magnetically connected for the clumsier user and "locked on" for those of us who handle the book roughly and are constantly annoyed by the magnetic catch. To be fair, it looks like your device still permits disconnect when the cord is tugged.

To all, sorry to go off topic a bit. If you have seen the recent Mac vs PC (business dweeb vs "cool dude") commercial where "PC" is sporting casts after being dragged off the desktop, you will understand this discussion.

Ok, we have giving this some thought and decided to give something a try for our forum friends. The "XL" version of the PED2 will be an optional kit to fit to size of the 770 horizontally (and more). The "XL" kit will cost about $7.50, but we are still working that cost.

For a limited time and for a limited amount of people we will send you this "XL" kit for FREE as long as you can send us some feed back (and pictures too). You will need to purchase the PED2 for the "XL" kit to work.

If anyone is interested is this please email me at mike@thoughtout.biz or simply place the order for the PED2 and leave a note to send the "XL" kit for the 770.

And this still includeds the FREE CD offer! Sophia Ramos just contacted me and she has joined the list offered CD's too! Look for her CD shortly.

To check out the PED2 and our other great stuff click http://thoughtout.biz/products.htm

Thanks
Mike

www.THOUGHTOUT.biz

Mike Talmadge

Last edited by thoughtout.biz; 2006-09-27 at 01:20.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ USA & BharatVarsh ( INDIA - Kerala ).
Ok, we have giving this some thought and decided to give something a try for our forum friends. The "XL" version of the PED2 will be an optional kit to fit to size of the 770 (and more). The "XL" kit will cost about $7.5, but we are still working that cost.

For a limited time and for a limited amount of people we will send you this "XL" kit for FREE as long as you can send us some feed back (and pictures too).

If anyone is interested is this please email me at mike@thoughtout.biz or simply place the order and leave a note to send the "XL" kit for the 770.

And this still includeds the FREE CD offer! Sophia Ramos just contacted me and she has joined the list offered CD's too! Look for her CD shortly.

To check out the PED2 and our other great stuff click http://thoughtout.biz/products.htm

Thanks
Mike

Mike, I would love to try one out. It hard to hold the Nokia770 in one hand trying to surf and eat my lunch while sitting at a Panera or other such Wifi hotspots.

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
Ok, we have giving this some thought and decided to give something a try for our forum friends. The "XL" version of the PED2 will be an optional kit to fit to size of the 770 (and more). The "XL" kit will cost about $7.5, but we are still working that cost.

For a limited time and for a limited amount of people we will send you this "XL" kit for FREE as long as you can send us some feed back (and pictures too).

If anyone is interested is this please email me at mike@thoughtout.biz or simply place the order and leave a note to send the "XL" kit for the 770.

Thanks
Mike
You got an email from me.

Last edited by SeRi@lDiE; 2006-09-26 at 22:27.

I'm torn! Do I want black or white? One or two? (one for the office, one for home).. such decisions!