Notices

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Try adding 5 more and so on until it works. You don't need to hold the 'button' down on the n900.
It woulldn't make a difference. I have to hold the power button down on the TV and SKY remote, why would it be different on the n900 power button within Irecco? If I press the power button once on the TV or SKY remote, nothing happens. You have to hold the button down so the red light on the TV flickers several times before it goes green and turn on. Whether I have 5 enteries or 20 enteries within irecco for the power, the red light on the TV does not flicker so it will never turn green and turn on.

Last edited by gohan2091; 2011-04-01 at 12:05.

This is a computer. By adding extra 'Power' entries you're simulating holding a button down, but there's no need to actually leave your finger on the touchscreen. If it's not working it's most likely for one or both of two reasons:
  • Too few 'Power' entries
  • The interval between 'Power' entries is too short or too long.
Can you please accurately count how many seconds it takes for all events to occur with the original remote. Be as specific as you can.

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
This is a computer. By adding extra 'Power' entries you're simulating holding a button down, but there's no need to actually leave your finger on the touchscreen. If it's not working it's most likely for one or both of two reasons:
  • Too few 'Power' entries
  • The interval between 'Power' entries is too short or too long.
Can you please accurately count how many seconds it takes for all events to occur with the original remote. Be as specific as you can.
I added more power enteries but it made no difference. On the original remote and the SKY one, I have to hold the power button down for 1 and a half seconds before the red light on the TV stops blinking and turns green.

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
harmetan works on 9?ii7bq OS

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ jodhpur
Originally Posted by n900_ag View Post
so you cant receive files via ir? i dont that is true.
I think you are right......