Originally Posted by R-R View Post
They are Zagg now, and actually they want to do an N900 protector already... only problem is they need a device to design it and asked people who requested it to send them a device (back & forth)... I'm guessing none of the 300 dev did yet.
In the thread "Cheap helpful accessories", damsaint has a link to an EBay auction that has a pre-cut shield to (what appear to be) the N900 contours.

Zagg has the InvisiShieldfor the N900 on their website now. $25 is not too bad a price I say.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by bornsavage View Post
Zagg has the InvisiShieldfor the N900 on their website now. $25 is not too bad a price I say.
Quick Link: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Originally Posted by remister View Post
How does a screen protector affect a resisitive screen?
Sensitivity goes down which is a con. I had one on my N97 and regreted it . Get Durasec screen protector, much much better.

Hello guys and gals. Im just informing everyone that Zagg recently announced a screen protector for the N900! I'll update the wiki soon!

Check it out here: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Last edited by theinternet; 2009-11-20 at 20:03. Reason: Title change

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Threads merged.

Originally Posted by xitrum View Post
Sensitivity goes down which is a con. I had one on my N97 and regreted it . Get Durasec screen protector, much much better.
I was about to regret making my DuraSec purchase this morning, but now I think that was the right move .. besides, $25, even after the 20% discount is a bit too much imo

How crappy will the touchscreen be after a Zagg? Will I not be able to use it with my finger?

You can still use your finger. It's just precision that goes down. E.g. if you try to draw with the stylus..

Well have fun..trying.

On the plus side, they really do work. It's just that I don't think they were made for touchscreens in mind, the commercial itself says that they were developed for the military. It would be good for the body of the n900, not the touchscreen itself. Hence why I'm not going with InvisibleShield again.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Don't forget that you can get up to 5$ off the full body by using coupons:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/zagg.com

I got one when i received the message as it's the only screen protector available in north America right now...

Maybe I'll get a different front one later!

Tags
accessory, invisibleshield, n900, screen protector, zagg