Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
I did recently get this reply on a bug I reported >> https://maemo.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1095

------- Additional Comments From aapo.makela@nokia.com 2007-03-30 10:22
-------
This will be fixed in future release. Dial up number field for packet data will function in full input mode.
This was 7 days after the latest release indicating to me that a new release is coming.

What I thought was cool was that this bug had only 1 vote (mine). So it appears that they do have the consumers interest at heart.
Still, I'm guessing that new firmware releases are driven by commercial applications. Maemo is not as "open source" as I was led to believe... This is good in one way because commercial apps can hide proprietary code behind it I suppose and would be more inclined to develop.
Firmware upgrades might depend on the development schedules of companies like Skype or Navicore.

The last upgrade gave us Rhapsody.
Can it be broken out of the flash and run in the original firmware?

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by sapporobaby View Post
Put me back on Ignore please and don't address me again.

Thanks in advance.
So you do know what NDA stands for? Specifically the "N" in NDA?

LOL.

Posts: 531 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ This side of insane, that side of genius
@nik1

skype does support video calling/chat now, in its desktop app rendition. i would guess/hope that that functionality be included. we shall see, as it seems things are a-brewing
ElmScan 5 BlueTooth
BlackBerry Bold (9000)
AT&T Wireless

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
So you do know what NDA stands for? Specifically the "N" in NDA?

LOL.
Do you know what the "M" in merchant means?

Like I said, put me back on Ignore with your buddy and don't bother me.

is that clear enough for you? I posted it in the open so you don't have to post it for everyone to see.

I think even you can understand this.

Mr Baby, it's not my fault you have failed to abide by the terms of the agreement you signed with Nokia.

Clearly you have several anger management issues you need to deal with, fella. I do appreciate you posting in public rather than sending abusive private messages, it's now clear for everyone to see the type of nutjob you obviously are.

Mr Baby, it's not my fault you have failed to abide by the terms of the agreement you signed with Nokia.

Clearly you have several anger management issues you need to deal with, fella. I do appreciate you posting in public rather than sending abusive private messages, it's now clear for everyone to see the type of nutjob you obviously are.
Well while we are in a public forum and you have seen fit to derail the thread please post a copy of the NDA and the minutes of the meeting so everyone here will know exactly what was discussed. I am sure that this should not be a problem for you as you know everything.

The clock is ticking. Start posting.

Oh and please post the attendees at the meeting, time, agenda. You know everything you think you know. It is also obvious that I have asked you twice not to address me but you continue to annoy me. This is borderline trolling or stalking. I wonder if a complaint would be in order at this point.

Last edited by sapporobaby; 2007-04-06 at 00:16.

Originally Posted by brendan View Post
@nik1

skype does support video calling/chat now, in its desktop app rendition. i would guess/hope that that functionality be included. we shall see, as it seems things are a-brewing
I would hope so. This is also a big opportunity for Gizmo to up the ante and provide these capabilities. How hard would it be to add this to something like GAIM?

From a meeting with NDA's signed?

Sure.

Skype should be here by the summer.
You said it yourself. You signed an NDA, but have already blabbed about what was discussed. Tick Tock.

You said it yourself. You signed an NDA, but have already blabbed about what was discussed. Tick Tock.
That's your argument. Pathetic. Make sure you let everyone know what software you develop so we can stay clear.

This has been public information and has been posted here in this forum by others.

Sad, sad, sad.

So, if you have nothing else. Please go be the Merchant you are and as a last request, do not address me again, or I will have to speak to the mod.

It is also obvious that I have asked you twice not to address me but you continue to annoy me. This is borderline trolling or stalking. I wonder if a complaint would be in order at this point.
It's a public forum!

Please complain about me replying to your public posts (mostly in a civil way, as I did with my first post to you tonight) and how you lose the plot everytime. Please, go right ahead.

Anyway, enough "discussion" with you tonight... you're not worth the effort when all is said and done.