Notices

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by bitcrusher View Post
Out of curiosity, how much did you have to change to the GP2X source to make it run on the N900?
Not at all. I used UAE4All for Dreamcast source.

Posts: 362 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Sydney, Australia
GOOSEBUMPS when deuteros loaded and ran the start. Couldn't get to the game as you hace to select 1-2-3 to select language. Also the mouse emu was off, as it seemed to go with double speed when using stylus.

flashback runs intro, but could not start game as "start" could not be activated

update: Millenium 2.2 runs fine, but touchscreen/mouse problems makes it next to impossible to play.

Last edited by nikolajhendel; 2010-04-15 at 10:49.

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
So what's the word on A1200 or similar emulation?
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Looks good, thanks for your efforts - am I correct in thinking that there is no key assigned to fire button yet?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Zagreb, Croatia
It's running quite nice.

How does one change settings (add more ram etc.) is there a config file somewhere?

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
UAE4All emulates plain Amiga 500. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Does it do Amiga 500 upgraded to 1mb??

Good work by the way.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Sorry for the questions in regards to another sweet smoku effort:

1. What directory would the games go in if on microsd card?
2. Do they have to be unzipped?
3. Does the kickstart rom go in the same directory as the PSX bios already is?
4. Kickstart 1.3 only? Need to be NTSC or PAL? I ask these only because not an issue on the Android version (you can use different ones at start up). Not touting the Android version, just saying I did not have to set a specific one with that verison (some games work with different ones, 1.3, 2.0 and 3.0).

BTW, I have owned a A500 and 1200 for a looong time. A lot of games play 80% to full speed with sound on the G1, so smoku probably has the N900 version running even better

Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
Sorry for the questions in regards to another sweet smoku effort:

1. What directory would the games go in if on microsd card?
2. Do they have to be unzipped?
3. Does the kickstart rom go in the same directory as the PSX bios already is?
4. Kickstart 1.3 only? Need to be NTSC or PAL? I ask these only because not an issue on the Android version (you can use different ones at start up). Not touting the Android version, just saying I did not have to set a specific one with that verison (some games work with different ones, 1.3, 2.0 and 3.0).

BTW, I have owned a A500 and 1200 for a looong time. A lot of games play 80% to full speed with sound on the G1, so smoku probably has the N900 version running even better
Yes speed is excellent.

Put kickstart rom in Mydocs and rename kick.rom

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
Yes speed is excellent.

Put kickstart rom in Mydocs and rename kick.rom

Baz, could you be a bud and also answer my other questions too

Plus one more What rom is best for this verison? 1.3? The nice thing about booting with the option to pick is that some games work with different roms (the Commodore Amiga User PD disks are an example- they need 2.0).

Still, if Ruff n Tumble, Stunt Track Racer, Galaga Deluxe, Super Cars, Simulcra and some others work - I am good

I have a complete collection, so been trying a lot on the G1. N900 should be like a mini Amiga

Last edited by Rushmore; 2010-04-15 at 14:55.