Active Topics

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Germany
thx hyartep

awesome applet

I can't seem to find simple launcher at all and I do find personal launcher but it says the page cannot be openned when I try to download. Does anyone know where I can get either one of those launchers??

Thanks.

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
They are both available in the "extras" repository. Chances are you have it enabled on your tablet, so try looking for them in your Application Manager.

Don't want to be a pain - but it's not in my Extras. Where else can I look for it?

Thanks.

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I was mistaken about Simple Launcher. I had presumed it was in extras, but it is in fact in extras-devel. If you still can't find them, here are the (diablo) links:

Simple Launcher

Personal Launcher

fiferboy - if I open this email up on my tablet and click on your links will I be able to directly download onto my tablet? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I don't know much on how to download applications unless they are on the tablet or from Maemo.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Kally, yes. If you browse to this page and click the above links a dialog box should appear giving you the options to "Save" or "Open'. Click "Open" and it will download the package, open application manager, and install the file.

Thank you so much will do this when I get home - my tablet is out of juice.

Thanks.