Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Kake41 View Post
I have the log files but I am not willing to send them because they contain phone numbers. What's important with the logs, what can I look for?
You share your contacts with the biggest shitty company of the world, but not sending a logfile for help to the innocent awesome developer of Whatsup...???

*facepalm*

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Be aware guys, i got banned as well. I think that the reason was that I turned on both of my clients on (Jolla and Harmattan)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Well.. Whatever...
We are busted.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
I was chatting with my friend when suddenly Whatsup lost connection and tried to reconncect back but failed every time. Then I uninstalled Whatsup and installed Android Whatsapp. I got the notification "This number is not allowed..." I've contacted the support.
Että vituiks män...
Did you reboot after uninstalling Whatsup?

Isn't it possible that the Whatsup daemon was still connected in some funky state, then when you installed AWhatsapp, you made a second connection and they banned you?

Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
Did you reboot after uninstalling Whatsup?

Isn't it possible that the Whatsup daemon was still connected in some funky state, then when you installed AWhatsapp, you made a second connection and they banned you?
Neh, the reason why his connection went gone, was because he got already banned

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
It possible.... When I installed Whatsup, I tracked a little bit for AWhatsapp and found once it run (com.whatsapp) in the background without opened app on the homescreen... It's happened after lipstick restart or homescreen crash (red/green blinking led) don't remember now.. I immediately killed this process and not banned After this I just uninstalled official whatsapp to prevent banning..
But now I returned to use official whatsapp because of laggs when you want to send image... :/

Lol, got unbanned today after sending the nonsense-logfiles and some screenshots. What is this sh**...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kake41 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
Lol, got unbanned today after sending the nonsense-logfiles and some screenshots. What is this sh**...
same to me - now I am using the original wahtsapp

Originally Posted by peter-berlin View Post
same to me - now I am using the original wahtsapp
The Anroid version feels stupid to use after having used Whatsup for a while...

The Following User Says Thank You to Kake41 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
The Anroid version feels stupid to use after having used Whatsup for a while...
Yes, but it seems at the moment to be no other way to use WhatsApp hassle free.

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup