Active Topics

Posts: 259 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, GR
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Is this what you are looking for?
Yay!
for future release of n9tweak, please consider adding this vkb

I'm really sorry but can you please explain yourself better preferrably in complete concise sentences as I don't get you and the abbrevations you are using confuse me further
i installed Tweak F-5 colored icons for lowpower screen & statusbar.
in actual while charging battery icon color change as per battery percentage
red
orange
yellow
in mine case it shows red when battery low & yellow when battery is more than 50%
but it never shows orange color even between battery charge 10 to 50%

main problem is when i press power key to screenlock it shows orange color battery icon just for seconds n again its change to yellow if device is charging & battery power between 10 to 50%
even info of Billboard Standby Screen & clock color is get change little bit dark
like when i lock my screen its show correct colors then its blink within micro seconds & color get change to little bit enhance & dark

u understand now whats the exactly problem is???

Last edited by technomagic; 2012-10-15 at 16:23.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by technomagic View Post
i installed Tweak F-5 colored icons for lowpower screen & statusbar.
in actual while charging battery icon color change as per battery percentage
red
orange
yellow
in mine case it shows red when battery low & yellow when battery is more than 50%
but it never shows orange color even between battery charge 10 to 50%

main problem is when i press power key to screenlock it shows orange color battery icon just for seconds n again its change to yellow if device is charging & battery power between 10 to 50%
even info of Billboard Standby Screen & clock color is get change little bit dark
like when i lock my screen its show correct colors then its blink within micro seconds & color get change to little bit enhance & dark

u understand now whats the exactly problem is???

Ok the color is getting slightly enhanced and dark during those micro seconds? That is normal...What happens is that the system tones down the brightness as its a low-power screen after all...

Your orange icons I can't comment as I've never used that tweak so someone else who has used it needs to share their experience...

Ok the color is getting slightly enhanced and dark during those micro seconds? That is normal...What happens is that the system tones down the brightness as its a low-power screen after all...

Your orange icons I can't comment as I've never used that tweak so someone else who has used it needs to share their experience...
ok thanks but please u install F-5 Tweak & experience it whats actual problem with battery color icon

Originally Posted by technomagic View Post
ok thanks but please u install F-5 Tweak & experience it whats actual problem with battery color icon
I would but it uses default theme and I use custom themes so really different for me...Also my battery is currently ~98% so its quite a chore to get it to drain to <50%...Its already 0110 here hence I can't do the draining now to test...

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ german (cologne)
T 3, the option does not install correctly, have already tried everything, uninstalled and reinstalled it again and again this view.
Attached Images

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Malaysia
Could you add it to option W, please

It is about changing background of Call-UI

sorry for my bad english
Attached Files
File Type: deb CallUIBGChanger.deb (15.3 KB, 65 views)

Originally Posted by warypopp View Post
T 3, the option does not install correctly, have already tried everything, uninstalled and reinstalled it again and again this view.
What's wrong? If you mean the order of the applets is wrong then you need to edit the .conf files in /home/user/.status-menu/

Browse the last 10pages of this thread and you should be able to find a post by me with the order and contents of the .conf files...

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by warypopp View Post
Unistall that UI and all applets, then run terminal this code:
mkdir -p /home/user/.status-menu
and then install that UI again.

The Following User Says Thank You to Timpaxi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ german (cologne)
Thanks for your message , I did it according to your description but unfortunately without success , and now it looks like this.
Attached Images

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh