Active Topics

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@asa you using 1.0.8.21. You sure you have patches for u8 and not for u9 installed?

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@asa you using 1.0.8.21. You sure you have patches for u8 and not for u9 installed?
Good point!

I uninstalled everything again and downloaded older patchmanager from openrepos.
Did not work out
It says that there is a problem with the installation of patchmanager ui.

The installation process starts, but then it stops and says there is a problem.

I just tried "Control center in events view patch". Mobile networking switch not functioning for everybody? Uitukka.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
I just tried "Control center in events view patch". Mobile networking switch not functioning for everybody? Uitukka.
Yes same here. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Is it all the time? I have noted, that sometimes it is greyed and you can´t press it... it is same time grey when you go through settings.

BR,
Mikko

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
This is an old bug, search back

aha i found it. by some reason in DataConnection.qml networkFactory.instance.servicesList("cellular") return nothing. I hardcoded service path and it's now working

changed line to this:
Code:
service.path = root.index < list.length ? list[root.index] : "/net/connman/service/cellular_250998122337853_context1"
you need to run as root
Code:
journalctl -a | grep /net/connman/service/cellular
and get your cellular service path

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Am I the one for which the Advanced patches are not working on Sailfish 1.0.8.21 Tahkalampi? I want to use Full Multitasking and switches in thr Events View, but nkw it is impossible. Is this project dead?

HI,

This is my first post... so I apologize if this issue has been discussed before... I am trying to uninstall the patch manager to do a clean install but whenever I uninstall patchmanager... it automatically sets the patchmanager for jolla settings to install in open-repos warehouse.. this is also vice versa... and if patchmanager is installed I cannot install patchmanager for jolla settings as it gives the conflict error but is not present in settings and I have uninstalled all the patches

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Originally Posted by rafalo1333 View Post
Am I the one for which the Advanced patches are not working on Sailfish 1.0.8.21 Tahkalampi? I want to use Full Multitasking and switches in thr Events View, but nkw it is impossible. Is this project dead?
No, you're not alone. There are patches I can't install too. 5*6 grid for example.

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os