Active Topics

Notices

Yep, that's the same as me. I have it in front of me now. I have Scumm open, I've pushed "add game," in the select directory list I have bin, boot, cdrom, dev, etc. But I can't get to the Scumm folder I created. Going to previous directory doesn't work. Ideas?

Originally Posted by FP125 View Post
It's not an ISO image is it?

My The Dig folder is 631mb in size.

I just named a folder Scumm Games in the root directory

I have gone into my N900 and into Scumm

I have selected to add game and have selected Go Up until it cannot go up anymore

I can see bin/ boot/ cdrom/ etc

With your stylus double tap HOME

Then double tap USER

You may see your folder now......mine was in My Docs from here on.

Great, that worked, thank you.

One thing - how do I now run game? I have clicked on Dig folder, but it says it can't find any game in folder?

Thanks again.

That happened with me with The Dig as well - most games you highlight the folder and select choose and it finds the game

With The Dig - double tap the folder so it opens up - then select choose and it should lnstall it for you

Then all you have to do is press start to get up and running

Got it working! Amazing - thanks so much. You have no idea how much I love this game - playing it on my phone: amazing!

Ha ha - glad you got it working - happy that I have managed to help someone at last - usually me doing the asking!

Im playing Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars at the moment on my phone - really awesome playing these games on the N900

Yes, that's a great game, too. I have all of these lying around somewhere on CD - gives me a great excuse to find them.

Originally Posted by FP125 View Post
Ha ha - glad you got it working - happy that I have managed to help someone at last - usually me doing the asking!

Im playing Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars at the moment on my phone - really awesome playing these games on the N900

Is it possible to somehow emulate the F keys? Leisure suit Larry 1 (the original, with text interface) requires you to press F4, F6 and F8 to control the slot machine minigame, and there's no way around it

I need to know about the F keys to get Fascination to start.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on May 2010 @ South Wales, UK
I asked about this a while back as Simon the Sorcerer needs them to skip the opening sequence and also, I think, to access the save menu.

Didn't get a useful answer.