Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
No, it's the patch for theme customizer's removal of backgrounds in home icons.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
IC IC... when can we expect the portrait homescreen MAG?

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
No one's working on it right now, so no idea.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Can we get Meego 1.2 Virtual keyboard ported to Maemo thru CSSU?
The one seen on the videos looks great, lot more usable with the spaced keys and it does support the portrait key entry too.. Is this something doable ???

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
To Madhammad:

After upgraded, I found the hildon desktop when zoom in out from App menu is lagging, and also the pdf viewer when portrait mode, when I clicked the arrow at right bottom corner, it crashed

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I like the Lock screen from MeeGO.Not sure if this possible to somewhat port to Maemo5?

If we have like an option of either use the slide to unlock or the MeeGo in the setting somewhere would be WOW.

@MAG You're a god I bow down before you

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
To Madhammad:

After upgraded, I found the hildon desktop when zoom in out from App menu is lagging, and also the pdf viewer when portrait mode, when I clicked the arrow at right bottom corner, it crashed
I confirm the pdf issue

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Somewhat the camera is blind when using manual exposure.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Jakarta, Indonesia
pdf viewer seems to be okay, in portrait mode and tried pressing the bottom right arrow and able to switch screen from continuous or full screen.

no lag in zoom in/out from desktop to app menu and vice versa

confirm camera issue, only able to reproduce the blank screen if I increase the exposure and choosing other than automatic ISO

so far havent found other problem with the latest update

thank you so much to the cssu team...

Rotation of the multitask isn't right. It's only rotate when you tilt the N900 to Landscape first. If the device is in Portrat then it will not turn until you go into the menu first.

Isn't there a script to make the rotate execute using the value of the Accelerometer? Instead of calculating the difference between the Landscape and the Portrait each time?

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade