Active Topics

Closed Thread
i can report ive had my camera ui crash dozens of times over the last few weeks.

known issue?

if you record a video for a long time, the screen eventually times out, and goes into power saving mode (it switches off). bug?

The Following User Says Thank You to droll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by droll View Post
if you record a video for a long time, the screen eventually times out, and goes into power saving mode (it switches off). bug?
A known one, yes.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by jerryfreak View Post
i can report ive had my camera ui crash dozens of times over the last few weeks.

known issue?
Yes, it is know. I'm one on those that went back to old camera-ui, while keeping the rest of CSSU.

This post from Nicolai helped me to revert to camera-ui.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Version 15 now in repos.

Qt reverted to 4.7.0 with some custom fixes applied (Maemo's upstream is now at 4.7.4, I gave it a try and it has the raster bug, but 4.8 doesn't, so I'll work on getting 4.7.4 back as stable in the CSSU).

hildon-desktop's portrait task manager now shows landscape apps properly.

camera-ui now keeps the screen unblanked, and reacts to camera key in preview mode, I also added a -dbg package to help with debugging.
It also received many fixes from nicolai, such as sound support.

osso-pdf-viewer received fixes from the Diablo CSSU.

I actually wanted to get the new hildon-home with background support in the CSSU, but the patch didn't work properly.

Anyway, this is just a minor "changelog" before the wiki's updated.

Last edited by MohammadAG; 2011-05-30 at 00:21. Reason: typo, meh

The Following 113 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
24seven, ahmadamaj, amandalam, anapospastos, ancow, antonichen, Aonsaithya, arora.rohan, ayos!, Baaart, Bartus, benny1967, bingbings, bitrocky, BluesLee, borghal, br1zer, bzbnd, Changegames, Char, Chrome, Clausi, corduroysack, Dark_Angel85, datjomp, debernardis, deegore, demolition, dimbert, dtergens, edgar2, ejasmudar, elie-7, Estel, excelar8, F2thaK, fpp, fw190, GaRy delaMEr, ghzroy, goetz, gordonshowers, Gusse, Hacker, handaxe, hawaii, helihyv, hschmitt, Hurrian, ivgalvez, ivyking, jhepburn, jhwan, jo21, JohnLF, jojop2, Kenny1001, kent_autistic, kimitake, kmare, laasonen, lookatbowen, Maj3stic, manavs, Marklar, MartinK, marxian, mece, Megaltariak, Mentalist Traceur, MetalSer, MiK546, mmlado, moepda, MyNokiaN900, N user, Natan_xy, ndi, neboja, Netweaver, niion, niqbal, NokTokDaddy, notaridavid, OVK, pusak gaoq, Pyro1099, qwertyberty, rabarkar, Ragnar79, rainmaster, RAZOR, Reflektorfalke, Rob1n, sada11, Santhan, sbock, shawwawa, Simply_Texan, Sphinx780, sponka, SSLMM, StocChr, Stonik, strange1712, victorevo, videohese, VulcanRidr, XiliX, Yorky, zdanee
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

Great work!!! You guys Rock!

I actually wanted to get the new hildon-home with background support in the CSSU, but the patch didn't work properly.
Is this portrait home-screen?

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
Is this portrait home-screen?
Not yet... Not yet..

Anyone knows How to Enable sound in camera-ui2? I tryed to search but not finding it...

in general settings in camera, which is in the top-menu

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade