Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by genchigenbutsu View Post
Cool ... Will try in the morning. Thanks Schturman!
One cheat you may try is to install the system-ui from v9.0.2 by extracting it and keeping v9.0.6...This way you don't miss the latest and greatest version of N9QTweak and still bypass Schturman and CODeRUS' draconian measures

I haven't tried it so maybe you can let me know how it goes...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Maybe issue came from lockscreen package ?
Yup! could be that at fault...

nikhil,

try
Code:
apt-get install system-ui-screenlock-nokia --reinstall

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
One cheat you may try is to install the system-ui from v9.0.2 by extracting it and keeping v9.0.6...This way you don't miss the latest and greatest version of N9QTweak and still bypass Schturman and CODeRUS' draconian measures

I haven't tried it so maybe you can let me know how it goes...
All tests i do by this way just change the sys-ui file

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
same result

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Aha...Today is the first time I'm using Android since i think Alpha 2...Will take note of this...Anyway Android is pretty useless for me so I don't see myself using it much...The lag and general slowness is unbearable for me...
You didn't break the record, I haven't touched it since I installed it, haven't even set Language, date and time, just installed and left it aside

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
You didn't break the record, I haven't touched it since I installed it, haven't even set Language, date and time, just installed and left it aside
AMD you weren't around during alpha 2; you weren't even born yet so how did you beat me?

Anyway its time for me to drop now; maybe in my dreams i manage to get a solution to my weird issue for which i posted the thread...

Nikhil, don't worry your problem will remain in my dreams too will pm you the possible packages tomorrow... Hold on tight for another day if it isn't solved

it says unable lock the administration directory(/var/lib/dpkg/). is another process using it?

AMD you weren't around during alpha 2; you weren't even born yet so how did you beat me?

Anyway its time for me to drop now; maybe in my dreams i manage to get a solution to my weird issue for which i posted the thread...

Nikhil, don't worry your problem will remain in my dreams too will pm you the possible packages tomorrow... Hold on tight for another day if it isn't solved
Ah, so you are trying to say NITDroid launched even before the N9 was launched itself? NITDroid team is pretty predictable, ha? Yea, I think I saw the launch of Alpha 2

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by nikhilsyangbo View Post
it says unable lock the administration directory(/var/lib/dpkg/). is another process using it?
Just Wait 2min and try again...

Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Just Wait 2min and try again...
Rebooting used to fix that for me, because it stops all the processes and starts them again

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh