Originally Posted by Arie View Post
I know v.5 works, but version 3.6 is the one I use because it doesn't require a script or playing with themes or any of that, and nothing major has changed since version 3.6.
Thank you for making it work
Arie.
Ur Transitions 3.6 work "Extended duration of SMS/IM/Call Notifications" for 5 seconds or more?
Can upload and send to download?
Thank very much

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by RafaelVlmendes View Post
Arie.
Ur Transitions 3.6 work "Extended duration of SMS/IM/Call Notifications" for 5 seconds or more?
Can upload and send to download?
Thank very much
My bad I meant 2.6, but we can ask F2Thak for those modified files here and I'll merge them with v2.6 and then we can both use them

F2Thak can we get the files you modified to get extended duration of sms/im/call notifications?

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

I get this when I'm trying to install it

RM696-40-4_PR_001:~# sh /home/user/MyDocs/FT-install.sh
/home/user/MyDocs/FT-install.sh: line 1: #!/bin/sh: not found
Installing Faster Transitions by F2thaK Dezignsâ¦
cp: can't stat '/home/user/MyDocs/faster/.config': No such file or directory
cp: can't stat '/home/user/MyDocs/faster/faster': No such file or directory
Device will reboot. Please wait...

Broadcast message from root@RM696
(/dev/pts/0) at 10:27 ...

The system is going down for reboot NOW!

And now my menu looks worse than windows 98 all icons are red squares .

Yes, on my first attempt the theme was corrupt. However if you look at the warning errors after running the script it mentions it cannot find faster or .config in the 'faster folder'.

So you need to to copy the faster and the .config directories into the following faster folder, so they show like so.

/home/user/MyDocs/faster/faster

/home/user/MyDocs/faster/.config

or edit the script file.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
Yes, on my first attempt the theme was corrupt. However if you look at the warning errors after running the script it mentions it cannot find faster or .config in the 'faster folder'.

So you need to to copy the faster and the .config directories into the following faster folder, so they show like so.

/home/user/MyDocs/faster/faster

/home/user/MyDocs/faster/.config

or edit the script file.
Perfect!! Works now!! Many thanks!! I love this MOD!

Edit #1: I have noticed the Stand-By Screen Clock no longer moves around the screen. It is now stationary which will cause screen burn-in if left as is long term. Anyone else noticed this issue?
How do I re-enable the StandyBy Screen Clock to move around the screen?

Edit #2: I also noticed the word suggestion while using the keyboard is now white which makes it hard to see while using the messaging & email apps. How do I change it back to black or a different color like blue?

Last edited by tibere86; 2012-02-12 at 17:32.

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
My bad I meant 2.6, but we can ask F2Thak for those modified files here and I'll merge them with v2.6 and then we can both use them

F2Thak can we get the files you modified to get extended duration of sms/im/call notifications?
Arie. We hope for F2Thak for config duration sms/im/calls.
I have another doubt with u:
I have a problem in my N9 when all time my facebook, twitter, account nokia, emails requests all time passowrds while i connect internet. If i restart my device all time request passwords.
U have any idea what happen with my device?

Originally Posted by tibere86 View Post
Perfect!! Works now!! Many thanks!! I love this MOD!

Edit #1: I have noticed the Stand-By Screen Clock no longer moves around the screen. It is now stationary which will cause screen burn-in if left as is long term. Anyone else noticed this issue?
How do I re-enable the StandyBy Screen Clock to move around the screen?

Edit #2: I also noticed the word suggestion while using the keyboard is now white which makes it hard to see while using the messaging & email apps. How do I change it back to black or a different color like blue?
I have the same issue with the white auto-suggestion text while using the normal N9 keyboard (although I'm using Swype more and more so it's less of an issue). With regards to the clock, I don't have that problem. It moves around as it used to do, so I'm guessing that it may be something other than the transition script that may be causing it.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
Originally Posted by keefsloan View Post
I have the same issue with the white auto-suggestion text while using the normal N9 keyboard (although I'm using Swype more and more so it's less of an issue). With regards to the clock, I don't have that problem. It moves around as it used to do, so I'm guessing that it may be something other than the transition script that may be causing it.
Sounds like I have no choice but to do a full reset

Originally Posted by tibere86 View Post
Sounds like I have no choice but to do a full reset
You could always try Theme Changer and go back to the blanco theme. This gives you back the black auto-suggest text (I know because I've tried it) but would cancel out faster changes. Also, you have to remember to replace .emoticonthemecach into /home/user as it seems that switching themes causes this cache to become corrupt.

The Following User Says Thank You to keefsloan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by RafaelVlmendes View Post
Arie. We hope for F2Thak for config duration sms/im/calls.
I have another doubt with u:
I have a problem in my N9 when all time my facebook, twitter, account nokia, emails requests all time passowrds while i connect internet. If i restart my device all time request passwords.
U have any idea what happen with my device?
This is something that I think has been rectified in PR1.2. The best answer so far is to flash your device or try and delete the account and reinstall it.

I have purposefully stayed away from the faster darker better themes and faster transitions beyond v2.6. Not to say it doesn't work, it's just I don't have a need for it.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4