Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
i think it related to SMS to several members at once and the delete while same messages are available in the different persons SMS list.
Happened the same to me, but the SMS's were sent regardless of their state being "Sending".

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Happened the same to me, but the SMS's were sent regardless of their state being "Sending".
Might have been a coincidence but I had something similar a few months back which was fixed by rebalancing the btrfs filesystem.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
Might have been a coincidence but I had something similar a few months back which was fixed by rebalancing the btrfs filesystem.
how do you do that?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

how do you do that [rebalancing the fs]?
https://together.jolla.com/question/...ious-problems/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
that is should not be needed in my case. I'm on clean delivered device. no changes, almost no applications so I can blame jolla for all the errors

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
that is should not be needed in my case. I'm on clean delivered device. no changes, almost no applications so I can blame jolla for all the errors
Maybe you should still check "btrfs fi show /" while root?

The Following User Says Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
Well, you asked how, I never agreed that balancing was the issue. At least I think it isn't in my case. FWIW, you can still have trouble with factory reset devices (read the part of snapshots).

At any rate, I enourage you to report this in TJC, I'm sure it's a bug. I have several SMS's in "Sending..." but they've been sent and responded to already.

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
At any rate, I enourage you to report this in TJC, I'm sure it's a bug. I have several SMS's in "Sending..." but they've been sent and responded to already.
This was already reported on March: https://together.jolla.com/question/...ck-in-sending/

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
a couple of days ago I wanted to check email via my Jolla while waiting in the airport.

The Jolla only displayed only "hidden network" while the N900 as well as the Kindle Fire HD both showed relevant WIFI networks.

I rescanned WIFI several times, no improvement on the Jolla. So no work could be done had I relied solely on the Jolla.

We are one year far.
While since upgrade 10 my programs can now autokill themselves plenty of times a day, regardless of my own intentions with them, thus providing the same frustration level inherent to using and Android,

still a simple WIFI network connection cannot be established on the spot.

This is definitely not Android like behavior that should be replicated to appeal to the masses. I think it is a bug.

I am certain that there are TJC (together.jolla.com) topics about this and that I could go over there, report and vote for this issue to be resolved at some point in time.

But I start to believe that , in order to build up credibility or rather not destroy credibility the more and more the device gets spread, Jolla should hire a few real users to walk the corridors of Jolla for at least a couple of months.

Those users would be no developers and also not the kind of people that take pride in solving the issue by using a command prompt.

They both use the device in real life situation, be communicative and have access to the developers, to pull their sleeve to point out the issues which should be fixed with greatest priority right on the device rather than waiting till somebody reads together.jolla.com and counts the votes.

I would volunteer for food but I am sure that there are plenty of local Fins that would love to have this job as well.

Name:  16182303135_eef9097f68_k.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  34.2 KB

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
The Jolla only displayed only "hidden network" while the N900 as well as the Kindle Fire HD both showed relevant WIFI networks.

I rescanned WIFI several times, no improvement on the Jolla. So no work could be done had I relied solely on the Jolla.
Yeah, happened to me a few weeks ago. I restarted wifi (tap twice in settings, it was as simple as that, before u10) and voila... Jolla could see more AP's than my friend's ipad. Definitely a bug.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience