Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
I occasionally notice, that when I go from notifications to see a message I have received, there is no way to swipe back from current conversation it the keyboard is open. When I close the keyboard then the ability so swipe back gets re-activated.

Is this normal behaviour, since when selection conversation normally this does not occur and one can swipe back from the conversation.

Anyone else experiencing this? Tried to check the issues but didn't notice anything similar...

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
I occasionally notice, that when I go from notifications to see a message I have received, there is no way to swipe back from current conversation it the keyboard is open. When I close the keyboard then the ability so swipe back gets re-activated.

Is this normal behaviour, since when selection conversation normally this does not occur and one can swipe back from the conversation.

Anyone else experiencing this? Tried to check the issues but didn't notice anything similar...
Same problem here. I think it's a bug. Of course you can report it if you want.

@coderus:

I assume you are aware of the contacts syncing problem and I will donate as soon as I can sync my contacts list Now conversations are limited to those who has sent me a message.

saw a video saying emoji keyboard is coming to Jolla soon. It will make mitakuuluu even better?

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Vlissingen - Netherlands
Hi, I just got my Jolla today and i wanted to give your Mitakuuluu a try (coming from a N9 with Wazzap), but i got a issue with registering the account. I got a 6 digit code by sms and when i enter it, it just keeps looping(or stalling) the 'Registering account' screen. I also tried rebooting the device several times.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by mrzippey View Post
Hi, I just got my Jolla today and i wanted to give your Mitakuuluu a try (coming from a N9 with Wazzap), but i got a issue with registering the account. I got a 6 digit code by sms and when i enter it, it just keeps looping(or stalling) the 'Registering account' screen. I also tried rebooting the device several times.

Any ideas how to fix this?
I had the same problem. You have to remove your account from wazapp and try again.

The Following User Says Thank You to late88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post

Its feature if keyboard opened you cant swipe back

Originally Posted by late88 View Post
I had the same problem. You have to remove your account from wazapp and try again.
This also worked for me

Okay i got the app running, but i can't seem to sync my contacts from the phonebook now (which i imported from my N9). When i select (even) one person from the list and pull to the left to add, i get a message 'failed to sync'.

Last edited by mrzippey; 2014-01-15 at 23:11. Reason: new issue

The syncing issue is on the bugtracker here (#92)

The Following User Says Thank You to foobarbaz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by foobarbaz View Post
The syncing issue is on the bugtracker here (#92)
I guess i missed that.. thank you!

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Its feature if keyboard opened you cant swipe back
Yes you can it's only locked if you open mitäkuuluu from notification

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp