Active Topics

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Originally Posted by rulsky View Post
I'm in Mexico City right now, but while in the UK I stay in Bisley.....I can probably see you from my backyard....
Yep, not too far away when you're in the UK..
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2010 @ United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I work for carphonewarehouse in the uk, in retail. After being an iphone user since the 2G, and then switching to a Nokia N900 i am very impressed.. seems to impress the customers aswell when i get mine out. I now have a powerhorse in my pocket that could almost replace my laptop.

It is becoming a popular device in work.. i always tell people who are looking at it that its not a phone but a computer with a phone.. I think we shall start to see more and more people around using the N900 as we are certainly selling alot more of them atm.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Bronx, New York
I saw one here in NYC in the borough of the Bronx. At the BBQ's of all places the waiter had one he had an iphone before as well as the Nokia 5800 same as me... So random. Then same day on my way into Manhattan. I saw a man pull one out as I was on the train. So two people in one day.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki
I see N900's daily here in Helsinki, Finland. A lot N900's spotted in public transportation, few N900's at bars, and many of my friends and two of my teachers have it too.

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
I am also in houston around the medical center area. My n900 is always with me during my ride on the metro.... sadly i havent seen any other n900's yet.
Haha I work in the medical center and use my n900 on the Metro lite rail all the time. Do you work in the medical center?

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England
me and 3 mates from work all got N900s in the same week. started a craze in swindon!!!! n900 power to the people!!!!!

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by joshv06 View Post
Haha I work in the medical center and use my n900 on the Metro lite rail all the time. Do you work in the medical center?
Hello there,

I go to school at UT school of public health. I take the metro rail too.... hopefully we bump into each other some time. I am fed up with all those iphones on the rail.

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Hello there,

I go to school at UT school of public health. I take the metro rail too.... hopefully we bump into each other some time. I am fed up with all those iphones on the rail.
I hear you man! All of the doctors have iphones, makes me sick lol. I'm an intern at St. Luke's, been here since September of last year.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
You should see how many high school freshmen who have iPhone 3GSes (most likely not paid for out of their own pockets...),

Now that is sickening.

(Before you flame me, I paid for my N900 myself. )
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

I have my N900 in a car kit on the dash of my taxi. I work in Southampton UK

A fare said "that's a sexy phone mate" then pulled out his N900 it was 2 days old.

It was cool being the 'Old master' giving him advice

We even exchanged numbers so we could meet up for a coffee and talk N900!

I'm not sure if that's sad or not?

Last edited by Zambucco; 2010-03-11 at 23:43. Reason: Added location

The Following User Says Thank You to Zambucco For This Useful Post: