Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I found a bug: If you swipe down a screen to close an app, it will fade out (new feature of 1.2) to show you that the app is closing. But when you swipe it quickly back to the top (when the window is already swiped away) it will minimize instead of closing it

Edit: I uploaded a video showing how to preform the bug
http://youtu.be/ufsoSd_Bop4

Last edited by HtheB; 2012-02-26 at 00:50.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I found a bug: If you swipe down a screen to close an app, it will fade out (new feature of 1.2) to show you that the app is closing. But when you swipe it quickly back to the top (when the window is already swiped away) it will minimize instead of closing it

Edit: I uploaded a video showing how to preform the bug
http://youtu.be/ufsoSd_Bop4
I don't see it as a Bug, why would U Swipe back up if your decision was to close the App, unless U decided not to close it anymore, which works well too as the App remains open!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
I want an option to increase the font size in whole system. And I don't know how to save message as a draft. Is it possible? or it lacks this function.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Nabs View Post
I want an option to increase the font size in whole system. And I don't know how to save message as a draft. Is it possible? or it lacks this function.
PR 1.2 increases the font size. You cannot control it via GUI means, but the default fonts are a bit bigger than on PR 1.1.
This is especially good for the dialogs where two buttons are placed close together.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I don't see it as a Bug, why would U Swipe back up if your decision was to close the App, unless U decided not to close it anymore, which works well too as the App remains open!
You got a point over there..
I should change the title of the video then

This works the same in PR1.1

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
alas, def. looks like a bug to me, have a clsoe look at the video.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
PR 1.2 (30.2012.07-1) FOTA update for N9 available for download

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z3tor For This Useful Post:
already updated

Originally Posted by Z3tor View Post
PR 1.2 (30.2012.07-1) FOTA update for N9 available for download
Originally Posted by clovis86 View Post
already updated
Wohooo, its out!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page