Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I still dont understand why anyone is on Facebook. I guess people dont have enough going on in their regular life and have to post their stuff on facebook to find friends? I just dont get it.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
i dont get it how can be a lumia fanboy manage to troll at maemo.org , unbelievable

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I still dont understand why anyone is on Facebook. I guess people dont have enough going on in their regular life and have to post their stuff on facebook to find friends? I just dont get it.
I know it sounds pedantic...

But shouldn't you be touting Lumia's amazing Facebook capabilities? Not only is there official support for a stand-alone app, Windows Phone 7 actually has facebook integration baked into the OS.

Contacts, their details and pictures are all updated seamlessly and organized in a beautiful, easily readable interface so that you are always connected to those who are important to you, no matter where you are.

Lumia phones are for people who absolutely love facebook! You are confusing me...

The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:
I just dont get it.

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No, never!

I would never ever consider using any service/product designed by facebook!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
i dont get it how can be a lumia fanboy manage to troll at maemo.org , unbelievable
Because I own more maemo/Meego devices than you.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Because I own more maemo/Meego devices than you.
indeed he owns less Maemo/MeeGo than you but he loves them very much. He's not like you complaining every time about them. and also he's here to get help, new mods/apps and to help others not like you to just troll.

Last edited by panjgoori; 2012-05-29 at 15:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Oh really, he is so blindly in love that he cant see what is wrong with them. I love them too, but rationally, and would love to see them be more competitive. Hence my criticisms.

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
They should add these special features to this phone :

1. Camera : separated cpu for autofocus , this is for the best focus on duck faces and muscles
2. Internet : permanent scanning location and sharing on facebook every 3 minutes
3. Hardware : these phones detect each other so people won't have problems with ex-partners and other people they don't want to see . The phone will simply show a notification about distance and location where non-wanted person is .
4. Security : If the phone it's stolen , when the thief changes the facebook account with his account , the phone will silently take a photo with front camera and post it on his wall with "I'm gay" text and his mobile number .

I can't wait those duck faces taking photos in mirror with their new facebook phone .
love the 4th security thing.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ sweden
I hope they come with android so people can root their phones and
install a custom rom!