Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Might be worth a thought (rather than hosing this guy down with negative comments) because anytime now Nokia might pull the plug on maemo.org. Then where would we complain about dodgy usb charging ports and no new Angry Birds updates?
There are lots of places to complain, Yahoo Groups, for example. Besides, Nokia has made it abundantly clear that they are not listening and they could care less.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Thanks for the update. Really - everyone here is interested.

Or maybe this was just an excuse to bump your own thread again in an attempt to get more people to join your group?
seriously dude, whats your problem with this group ?? if you don't like it, no one asked for your opinion .
**** !!

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
no one asked for your opinion
Errr, hello - this is a public forum! And one which is busy and messy enough without people using it to promote some Facebook group they've created. A group that just duplicates the very established maemo.org forum.

Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Errr, hello - this is a public forum! And one which is busy and messy enough without people using it to promote some Facebook group they've created. A group that just duplicates the very established maemo.org forum.
ANd furthermore, Facebook is for bozo's that shouldn't be using the n900.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
look, nothing can duplicate talk.maemo.org, nothing, its the best forum .
i'm just trying to creat a place for maemo facebook users to connect, and don;t mention the other n900 group, its a different thing, becasue my group is made with the new fb group thing .
look i'm sorry if i ofended you guys in any way be creating this group, i'm just trying to help the community, i don;t want it to die
cheers .

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
this has got to be the worst thread on TMO.

reminds me of spam; the only difference is i dont have the power to 'delete'

yeah... 81 members so far, and we can post links to illegal files over there without getting banned .

Tags
bada = nada, bada rox, loosers!, steaming erotic