Originally Posted by kralde View Post
i have it installed and i can play music normally, and also I have the settings of the nitdroid that i had installed before (0.0.9)

works like a charm, is more smooth and fast (installed on eMMC)
so we should not uninstall the previous version of nitdroid??

Sorry, I havenīt installed any of the nitdroid before, so, how I can install this gingerbread?
And, there is any difference in installing this pure, or is advantage in intall previous nitdroid than install gingerbread? Maybe some plugins are recognizable
Sorry for my bad english

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
First of all, countless thanks for e-yes, for making Nitdroid, and for sharing it with us. We could've not do anything if e-yes didn't get along to release his work to the public:
1. People that want a partially full featured and smooth Nitdroid, I suggest to keep moving along on xMasDroid, at least until a stable gignerbread is released.
2. Installation guide updated:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66459

Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
First of all, countless thanks for e-yes, for making Nitdroid, and for sharing it with us. We could've not do anything if e-yes didn't get along to release his work to the public:
1. People that want a partially full featured and smooth Nitdroid, I suggest to keep moving along on xMasDroid, at least until a stable gignerbread is released.
2. Installation guide updated:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66459
Android is to whom useful? I want to raise my visitors!! Power-kernel 46 and my tune-up-script is working very good. Installation-Tutorial in my signature! Please install me!!

Happy New Year!!!

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-01-01 at 16:51.

Music for me works

There are some glitchs in keyboard

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by epitaph View Post
Android is to whom useful? I want to raise my visitors!! Power-kernel 46 and my tune-up-script is working very good. Installation-Tutorial in my signature!

Happy New Year!!!
To me, at least, and 100's of users. What is it with that script? I can't find a single post of yours with not this mentioned on . Are you getting paid by it?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Do you think it's safe to have 2 installations of Android? I have 2 partitions, and one of them is for this... (Don't want to mess up 2.2.1, y'know.)

Banned | Posts: 358 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Dec 2010
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
To me, at least, and 100's of users. What is it with that script? I can't find a single post of yours with not this mentioned on . Are you getting paid by it?
It doesn't have phone ability and such. Also my script is really great and power-kernel 46 and ctorrent too. I'm getting paid but very little.

Also my script works with Android too because it is Linux!!!

Please install me!!!

Last edited by epitaph; 2011-01-01 at 17:03.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 1,019 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by hidetoshi777 View Post
Music for me works
There are some glitchs in keyboard
hw kbd? look here: http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?...91.msg4371#new

Music is not working for me... what I do wrong?

The Following User Says Thank You to e-yes For This Useful Post:
my problem with the gingrebread vers. is the virtual keyboard wich is too small i barely can see the letters. i did the step to fix the keyboard. in 0.0.9 the virtual keyboard worked well but now i have this issue.