Active Topics

To confirm, N900 delivery reports work just fine on 3UK. Nice to be able to just see in conversations if a msg is delivered or not.

Do sometimes appear to get slow texts from O2 (regardless of phone). Other networks appear OK. Maybe O2 still have some sluggish text processing?

Im on 02 and its surprising they still don't have sms delivery support enabled considering every other major network within the UK does support it.
The code *0# that has been mentioned in this post does work. I have used this method before as i once contacted 02 regarding this issue and they told me to do this, I just simply saved it as a template and used it when I needed to.
Although SMS delivery reports do not work on 02, you can still receive reports for MMS though. They used to work fine and still do. Only thing is that I guess we won't know properly until there is official MMS support or if there ever will be on the n900.

Originally Posted by cjard View Post

Anyway, it's digressing.. back to slightly on topic:

the *0# prefix for O2 has a corollorary on Orange: start the message with RCT, though orange does support delivery reports..
You my friend are an absolute god!