Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Hi my name is Snoshrk....

I don't have a gadget problem I have a lack of cash problem...

oops wrong meeting

<running from zombies> Avoid the meeting down the hall... I hear they're serving Juice....Apple Juice.... </running>

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Hello, I'm Suurorca.

Unlike you miserable bunch, I don't have a problem.

Yeah, sure I check my pre-order status hourly and browse this forum for hours and hours on end... and desperately google for ANY news ...! No wait...

Ok. Let's start all over again... I'm Suurorca and I'm a gadgetaholic. I first understood I wanted an n900 just a few months ago. Now I feel my life doesn't have any meaning until I get one.

But Nokia shall provide, in Nokia I trust, Ame...

*broken sobbing*

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
Its pretty dangerous coming in here with that n900. That's like going to an AA meeting with a bottle of Absinthe.
Does having a bottle of Absinthe cure alcohol addiction... or make it worse?

I rest my case.

<pours another glass>

(I didn't actually find any good absinthe in Amsterdam, but I did visit the Van Gogh Museum and guess who had a thing for the Green Fairy?)

Nokia we dont want perfection. We will accept all flaws and crashes as beautiful signs of chraracter. We dont care about mainstream, or Joe public, Average Joe, GI Joe, iJoe or Angelina JOEllie. OK maybe the last one...... We dont want Capacitive, multi touch, or a gazilliion Extras in the store. Just ship the friggin gadget.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by mikec View Post
Nokia we dont want perfection. We will accept all flaws and crashes as beautiful signs of chraracter. We dont care about mainstream, or Joe public, Average Joe, GI Joe, iJoe or Angelina JOEllie. OK maybe the last one...... We dont want Capacitive, multi touch, or a gazilliion Extras in the store. Just ship the friggin gadget.
You think us Joe Public folk don't have an addiction too? We're as deprived as you are. And we DO want perfection, too. In fact, I expect it to ship complete with a customer experience expert from nokia who will explain every nuance to me, teach me tips and tricks, and talk me through my n900 experience, holding my hand personally from unboxing until I am trult Maemo.

And qole, Abstinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Originally Posted by Suurorca View Post

Yeah, sure I check my pre-order status hourly and browse this forum for hours and hours on end... and desperately google for ANY news ...! No wait...

Ok. Let's start all over again... I'm Suurorca and I'm a gadgetaholic. I first understood I wanted an n900 just a few months ago. Now I feel my life doesn't have any meaning until I get one.
Im relieved to find that I am not the only one who is doing this..

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
My marriage is on october 31st but sometimes i forget that and look forward to the n900 release..

I hope your wife-to-be doesn't read your posts on talk.maemo,

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
You think us Joe Public folk don't have an addiction too? We're as deprived as you are. And we DO want perfection, too. In fact, I expect it to ship complete with a customer experience expert from nokia who will explain every nuance to me, teach me tips and tricks, and talk me through my n900 experience, holding my hand personally from unboxing until I am trult Maemo.

And qole, Abstinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
RevdKathy
is that an N95 I see in your handbag? Admitting a gadget problem exits is the first step to self help.....
NOW GET BACK IN THE QUEUE

Mike C

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
An n95, a c905, a netbook with 3g dongle, mouse and flash drive, a pager (for work)... my handbag looks like an alcoholic's dustbin on a Sunday morning!

But no.. I don't have a problem. It all depends on your definition of 'problem', doesn't it (as in "Drink problem? I drink, I fall over - no problem!")

I look forward to getting my n900 personally delivered from Finland by a handsome Finn who will stay over till I'm fluent with the thing. Delusions are not a problem, are they?

Hehe I also know someone who does not have a drink problem

http://drinkingproblem.ytmnd.com/

Mike C

Tags
sadviolin