Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
Or can we start thinking about some solutions like a sub forum for all preferred media contents for Nokia NXX , or more alliance with some contents providers for Nokia NXXX , this forum at least provide a serials of podcast in video or audio for some updated status , stories , software problems and events etc

Why is everyone out there trying to convince me apple is superior to what I own? I heard the same crap with people comparing my iriver clix2 to the apple ipod.

These are two different devices (touch and tablet) and other than the bubbly interface, I hear nothing but complaints on apple's products. I'm sure the touch is a wonderful product, otherwise nobody would buy it. I never saw any advantage to buying an apple product personally.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paps For This Useful Post:
The N810 is way better no matter what anyone says! For content there is a word called t-o-r-r-e-n-t j'k of course

The Following User Says Thank You to morrison For This Useful Post:
Posts: 112 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Victoria, BC
Originally Posted by deter3 View Post
APPLE has the great contents including music , movies , audio books , podcast and open courses , being organized in a good order ..
Personally, I want nothing to do with Apple's DRM infected stuff. But if you like to buy that kind of thing, well it's your money.

Originally Posted by morrison View Post
Content I am talking about is what OP is referring to.... ie music cds and movies available for purchase. I am not talking about content as in maemo garage or downloads.
Neither am I, of course. I am talking about music cds and movies as well

Originally Posted by deter3 View Post
Or can we start thinking about some solutions like a sub forum for all preferred media contents for Nokia NXX
You seem to be overly eager to buy content. It is not healthy. Few peoplenon-APPLE users buy content.

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Originally Posted by brontide View Post
I have both a n810 and a Touch right now.... in a couple of weeks I will sell ONE of them. I have come to a number of very interesting discoveries about the preconceptions of the devices that would probably surprise people, but that is for another post.
Hey, brontide, you can't spend this much time on the ITT boards and then sell the NIT!

I won't push you to reveal your surprise, but I would like your thoughtful response in a limited arena (or two): your comparative experiences reading books and watching feature-length movies on the iPod Touch and the N810.

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Last edited by GeraldKo; 2008-04-09 at 13:33.

I Will be selling my 810 sadly. I found that my needs are changing over time. I like both. I also found a wireless access point that fits in my pocket to do wifi that tethers to my verizon phone via usb. So net access can be done via wifi. That means i can use the touch or n810 with faster connection then via Bluetooth.
Just fyi. http://www.cradlepoint.com/phs300/phs300.php
Gives one a bit more choice of pocket devices.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
now thats a roundabout way of doing it.

there are apps available for both windows mobile and symbian that does the same if the phone have wifi built in...

Originally Posted by morrison View Post
Content I am talking about is what OP is referring to.... ie music cds and movies available for purchase. I am not talking about content as in maemo garage or downloads.
Amazon.com? Available only in US.