Active Topics

Notices

I guess a DOOM1 would be more accurate for that face

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Vienna
Hey the previews for that skin looked kickass. Did it ever came out or something ?

When the project started The Hildon Window Manager suffered some changes (for good) and the Maemo Theme Maker changed completelly the layout to fit the official Maemo Layout, so I had no time to work on it. But this will get eventually done.

If anyone is intrested to be part of the dev team, be sure to let me know.

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/doompda-theme/

The Following User Says Thank You to SebaSOFT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Missouri, USA
Let me know if you need any help. After about a week from now though, I won't be available for much development for another month or so. I'm moving and things will be hectic. (No computer for a month! I might have to install Debian and snatch a bluetooth keyboard so I can get the "computer experience")

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Underscore For This Useful Post:
Awesome I very much look forward to it. For now I hacked myself together a photoshoped wallpaper of your preview screen :P

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
Hey, by the way, next theme maker includes also nice support for the fonts. That should make the doom theme even more doom-alike.

The Following User Says Thank You to konttori For This Useful Post:
any updates or ETA ?

No ETA's at the moment, doing it in my spare time. Anyone cares to join the project?

konttori: thanks a lot! I have the doom font to use, it's great and very clear in small sizes

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
I've now published the latest theme maker:
https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=36
It has the font support and it fixes the home screen applet graphic issues. So, this should be a good version for you to work with.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to konttori For This Useful Post:
Nothing but the goods here. Hopefully with new help, will see some movement now.... Transparency and font styles are the major need besides being able to change every color (you know, black backgrounds, etc.)