Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
hope you at least used swappolube!
looooooooool

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Accra,Ghana
I share the same sentiments of the original poster!! iv had this phone for 11 months n still love it. i cant keep my hands off it..even my ex used to complain. for me it does everything i need..browsing, listening to music n de fm transmitter.

I believe this phone is a real jewel w so much potential..something new everyday n yet all i hear people do is complain n complain. i fiddled w NITDROID but it seemed too simple to me.

Thanks N900. u even helped me convert all my laptops to LINUX!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tcbl50 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Seriously, I've had the phone for exactly 11 months now and I STILL love it like the day I first opened it.

More so even! I don't even use my laptop anymore. Just finished watching the entire 4th season of "The Guild" on the phone in bed using the browser. Love that flash plugin goodness...

Heck, just in the last 48 hours I've gotten a firmware update, finally installed cps2 and am rocking some Street Fighter Vs. X-Men action, and installed N.O.V.A and Need for Speed thanks to preenv.

That was just in the last 48 hours!!!!

Sorry to randomly rant, but I just had to say, I love my N900 so much it HURTS!!!!
i was wondering what is cps2 and NOVA and games you mentioned? sounds fun, searched for it in apps manager but failed. . . please reply . .

sometimes I love it... sometimes I want to throw it

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
I love mine too. First phone I'd actually pay to replace if it got lost or stolen (As opposed to going back to an old handset until my contract renewal came up)

I'd be lost without Mobile Hotspot - it's saved me £20 per month for the last 3 or 4 months, and just everything else - actual multitasking is a must for me, it's how I work. I don't want to have to wait to the application manager to finish installing something before i can do anything else, I want to have a look for funny pictures of cats on the internet while I wait...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tedri Mark For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
My N900 is the only thing that has slept next to me constantly for the last 8 months and remained loyal.
<3
hehe .. same here !!
but !
n900 cheated on me few times, when i set alarm and battery was full when it was right beside me and i went to sleep, only to wake and saw the n900 was dead, turned off .. >: i was angry. Hired a private investigator (conky), thinking n900 maybe having affairs with someone else .. found the culprit, it was browserd and the other 2 indexing software, a whole gang of culprits. I did a quick flash complete with emmc. And n900 has been loyal ever since.

I like the header of this thread

Last edited by abubakar; 2010-10-28 at 11:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to abubakar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tcbl50 View Post
Thanks N900. u even helped me convert all my laptops to LINUX!!
Me too.
I´m basically an Linux BIT** now.

The Following User Says Thank You to LucianoBraga For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mangal_sk8erboy View Post
this thread hurts me the most..
my n900 was stolen a week ago..
:'(
awwwww...
its so sad !!!!!!
pats you !!
aww .. sigh
i know the feeling, my nokia 6600 was stolen too !!! terrible.

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
I still love my N900 like I did on the first day too Already got it for almost 12 months now.
cant believe time passes by so fast !!! I bought mine mid of december last year ... as i said way back: the best spent $580 !!

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
I played with my wife's HTC Desire HD for half an hour. A phone thats been out less than a week with far more attractive features on paper than the N900. half an hour later I was so glad I still had N900 in my life.

It was a contest of beauty vs brains. N900 has a dark sleek cheeky glow that no 4.3 screen with AMOLED screen can match.