Active Topics

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
..impolite and suspicious?!..all this guy did was to answer a need of many n900 users, and share it with all..maybe one or two bugs but in spite of that an exelent work...

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
While I dislike forks, I don't mind them, but for the purpose of not causing us issues with CSSU updates, DON'T change the version number, thanks.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
After all, l32606 did something for himself and for the people who has interest in doing the same thing.Man, if some people dont find it amusing its best to keep away.This sort of self appointed guardianship doesn't look nice.It's best to be polite as MohammadAG always does.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
..impolite and suspicious?!..all this guy did was to answer a need of many n900 users, and share it with all..maybe one or two bugs but in spite of that an exelent work...
Ok, maybe I overreacted a bit (in the context of recent source code requests for LGPLed binaries). Why suspicious you may ask. Maybe some of you still remember epitaph's surprises, that is why.

Anyway my point was that h-d is a community project, not some abandoned piece of software and it will be better to contribute to it in a correct way, it will be much easier for all of us who care.

l32606, please take my apologies if you feel offended by my posts. Not intentionally. And I really appreciate your contribution to h-d and CSSU. It just will be better to do it right way.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
exactly what I was searching for.Thanks a lot lot lot!

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Ok, maybe I overreacted a bit (in the context of recent source code requests for LGPLed binaries). Why suspicious you may ask. Maybe some of you still remember epitaph's surprises, that is why.

Anyway my point was that h-d is a community project, not some abandoned piece of software and it will be better to contribute to it in a correct way, it will be much easier for all of us who care.

l32606, please take my apologies if you feel offended by my posts. Not intentionally. And I really appreciate your contribution to h-d and CSSU. It just will be better to do it right way.
It's OK, freemangordon.

You know I am a newbie here and maybe not familiar with the rules to commit the change, but I have confidence in my change. So when I saw your reply first, I do not know why you said that. But now I got it.

I think all of us here share a common purpose that make the community better. So I wish I have the chance to do the contribution.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post:
so how to uninstall dis new desktop and install the cssu one.
BACKUPMENU

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
so how to uninstall dis new desktop and install the cssu one.
U hav 2 reflash ur fone.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
U hav 2 reflash ur fone.
Jajaja, don't be so evil...
N900 registered as Linux Machine # 426325

To everybody (cssu developers) who need the source code please download it from...

@l32606: thank you for mailing me the source code... please move the source code link to your first post.

>>>DOWNLOAD SOURCE CODE HERE:<<<
http://www.4shared.com/file/N7Cmmrye...rait_Lock.html

Last edited by TransTech; 2011-12-06 at 14:15.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post: