Poll: Do you think MeeGo OS is dead?
Poll Options
Do you think MeeGo OS is dead?

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
meego is dead ,because nokia is now looking something with microsoft.(my opinion)
Load of BOLLOCKS !!!!!.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Wow, they let abill_uk out from his Mental Hospital again.

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Wow, they let abill_uk out from his Mental Hospital again.
This time i have reported you and your probably the one responsible for the stoopid tags.

Enough ok !.

Eh? What tags? Nutjob.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Load of BOLLOCKS !!!!!.
Report me all you want. You're the one who comes bombing into a thread with swear words like the one above when the guy was only posting his opinion in a polite manner. That, to me, is the actions of someone slightly mentally imbalanced. Hence, I genuinely believe you are an outpatient of a Mental Hospital.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Report me all you want. You're the one who comes bombing into a thread with swear words like the one above when the guy was only posting his opinion in a polite manner. That, to me, is the actions of someone slightly mentally imbalanced. Hence, I genuinely believe you are an outpatient of a Mental Hospital.
thanks! man... that is why i said (my opinion)

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Anyway, the beauty of Open Source is that a project isn't dead till everyone decides to give up on it. I don't think that a real alternative to Microsoft/Apple/Google is impossible yet. MeeGo could win, or something like it.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Exactly Geneven and just to clarify my comment "BOLLOCKS" it was sad to read someone say MeeGo is dead when so many people are working on MeeGo and for the future of Meego, it came somewhat as a shock.

Maybe the OP had better read more from this forum to understand what is going on with MeeGo before making wild sugestions.

EDIT Glad to see the OP has edited his opening post !.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-05-02 at 05:55.

Lg will be showing their meego devices prototype this month and a phone is apparently included. So to me it looks far from dead. It not all rosy but it ain't dead yet.

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Exactly Geneven and just to clarify my comment "BOLLOCKS" it was sad to read someone say MeeGo is dead when so many people are working on MeeGo and for the future of Meego, it came somewhat as a shock.

Maybe the OP had better read more from this forum to understand what is going on with MeeGo before making wild sugestions.

EDIT Glad to see the OP has edited his opening post !.
Just out of curiosity, what made you change your tune? I seem to remember as recently as a month or two ago you were opening threads just like this one.

p.s. glad to see you cut down on the trolling

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Tags
maemo lives, n900 dead, purge-abill