Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
I found out how to place pictures according to x and y axis. Big update coming!
CHECK OUT THE FIRST POST

Last edited by Alfred; 2011-04-28 at 18:07.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
Anyone else unable to get imagemagick? It's telling me it depends on libwmf0.2-7 but can't get it ): Bah.

The Following User Says Thank You to Captwheeto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
i just dont get it dude, ive done everything that has been said in this post and nothing happened, and, im left with sec_swipe_to_unlock left on my lockscreen, not that i mind, its just that i really want to get this up and running cos i think its amazing! :-)

I think i got imagemagick, before the repos were down.
@n900 lover> In removing "Swipe to unlock" instructions it says leave there a space between " ". Have you done so? I have had this sec_swipe_to_unlock too, when i did not leave a SPACE there.

i dont think i did

Just a quick teaser of what the summer scenario would look like.
EDIT:
I am also considering adding some nice slider to both winter and summer scenario.
IT IS ALREADY IN THE FIRST POST
Attached Images

Last edited by Alfred; 2011-04-28 at 18:07.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I think i got imagemagick, before the repos were down.
@n900 lover> In removing "Swipe to unlock" instructions it says leave there a space between " ". Have you done so? I have had this sec_swipe_to_unlock too, when i did not leave a SPACE there.
right...so i removed the swipe to unlock completely, then i installed imagemagick, put the files in /home/user/imagemagick then i opened xterminal and typed what you wrote on ur post.....but still nothing. tried as normal, root , and sudo gainroot and still nothing , it goes through the motion and then say to everything no such file or directory........

now wat?

thanks again for the help.

p.s. i also edited the weather.sh too and now for some reason my leafpad wont open anything up

well. If it says there is no such file or directory, it means you are typing the path wrong or files are not there.
try
Code:
cd /home/user/imagemagick/
what does it say?

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
I'm pretty sure he said if it isn't there then make it.

mkdir /home/user/imagemagick

^This is what you need. Don't jump into something you don't know.

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
well. If it says there is no such file or directory, it means you are typing the path wrong or files are not there.
try
Code:
cd /home/user/imagemagick/
what does it say?
right , i just tried mv /home/user/MyDocs/imagemagick/* /home/user/imagemagick and it says cannot remove /home/user/imagemagick/fonts: is a directory