Active Topics

Cant flash 10.1 which is released for linux be ported to maemo?Does such a possibility exist?

No, linux uses X86 CPUs and we use an ARM CPU. As flash is closed source it can't be recompiled.

It may though be backported from the next meego device... may... might... who knows...

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
I'm thinking of making a greasemonkey script that hides any thread with the mention of: "flash", "help bricked", "future of n900", "nokia" and "sucks".
Other keyword suggestions are welcome.
So what you are saying is you dont want anyone to get help in any way or progress reports of any kind or being able to progress on the N900?.

Please get a life !!!.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
So what you are saying is you dont want anyone to get help in any way or progress reports of any kind or being able to progress on the N900?.

Please get a life !!!.
Looks to me like he doesn't want to deal with the political bull-**** and instead wants to just focus on the work actually being done on the device (apps and such) and not all the whining.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Portland OR USA
Originally Posted by venusrising View Post
This is a great phone that has just felt abandoned since the beginning. Just went to facebook last night and tried to play a posted video only to have it alert me that I had an outdated flash version so the video would not play. It is really a great device but I feel really screwed for the money and lack of concern from Nokia.
Have you tried it from and iphon/ipad?

Does ANY other smartphone/computer in this size/form factor even have 10.1?

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Birmingham
Originally Posted by loukkis View Post
<vent> I personally bought N900 with Maemo operating system and with Flash 9.4, not N900 with Meego and Flash 10.1. I do not understand why should I be entitled for something more? If I get more, it is purely complimentary from Nokia's side, and it would be nice. But, It is not obligatory thou. Sure, I have numerous things that I could whine about Nokia, but this is not the right place to whine.</vent>
Hear, hear couldn't agree more.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Essex, UK
Originally Posted by telecomgeek79 View Post
Does ANY other smartphone/computer in this size/form factor even have 10.1?
Erm... Android AFAIK

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post

Please get a life !!!.
Got a life, and quite enjoying it; thanks for the concern though.
Oh, and see this fine post:

Originally Posted by fatalsaint
Looks to me like he doesn't want to deal with the political bull-**** and instead wants to just focus on the work actually being done on the device (apps and such) and not all the whining.

you can't port flash 10.1 from an android update?

does n900 support HTML 5?

Tags
bada bada, delete adobe, delete everyone, delete me, delete nokia, delete us, delete you, give us bada, worstthreadever